Thread: UFC 114 and 115

Banned

Thumbs up UFC 114 and 115

BIG MATCHES on both of these events

UFC 113 - Shogun V Machida 2
    Light Heavyweight Championship

Want Shogun to kick Machidas ass after the horrible decision to allow Machida to win on points, i think Machida is a bit overrated and he won't be undefeated anymore.

UFC 114 - Evans V Jackson

Look up evans vs jackson on youtube and you will see how good of a fight this is gonna be, tensions are very high after evans and jackson getting in each others face a lot and sledging each other to say the least, Rampage got so made he pretty much destroyed an entire door with his bare hands. This match was meant to be last year but got delayed. There will be blood.

Shogun v Machida 1 I actually scored a draw, but it was a close fight that could have went either way. It will be a great fight, this much I know. I take Lyoto again in a decision, but I respect Shogun a lot.

Evans and Rampage will be fun. These guys were getting after each other during the Ultimate Fighter season 10 and have continued. Rampage kinda went nuts and left UFC for a while to film his movie A-Team (he is playing Mr. T's character). I'm picking Rampage to win, but it'll be a great fight and very very entertaining in the lead up to it.

When the winners of these two fight I'll take the winner of Rashad/Rampage over either Shogun/Machida.
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Banned

defiantly, it doesn't really matter who wins out of shougun/lyoto because they will lose to evans/jackson