Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

not even 5k to a finals game was disappointing, that really would have pissed off the FFA. I blame Mr Palmer for it.
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide Titan View Post
    not even 5k to a finals game was disappointing, that really would have pissed off the FFA. I blame Mr Palmer for it.
    its because no a-league clubs ever buy decent marquee players, they buy has been south americans, robbie fowler has been the only decent marquee player, they should be signing spainards,frenchies,germans,africans not just brazillians.

we dont have the money to satisfy them, but i do know what you mean. We have Sergio Van Dijk down in Adelaide, we'll take that. Culina will be come GCUs Aussie marquee so now you can look for a foriegn marquee on top of that. Dwight Yorke also was a good one at Sydney
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide Titan View Post
    we dont have the money to satisfy them, but i do know what you mean. We have Sergio Van Dijk down in Adelaide, we'll take that. Culina will be come GCUs Aussie marquee so now you can look for a foriegn marquee on top of that. Dwight Yorke also was a good one at Sydney
    yeh, manchester city can buy the a-league 5 times over, i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    no your right, a season average of 5000 per game is pretty damn bad,
    See, i went to practically every game because my girlfriend at the time and her whole family absolutely were die hard soccer fans

I would obviously get a lot of smack about the new up and coming united team, about to knock off the old titans. Guess we proved them wrong there ai? I give congratulations though to them making the finals in the first year, took a big effort but the choker in the penalty shoot out was a joke

I would never of thought they had an average of this, i would think that they were lucky if they even got that? Palmer talking up their team, yet they couldnt get what we get on our worst days?

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!