Thread: Northern Legion

Lightbulb Northern Legion

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to travel to the far reaches of our nation to support the Titans! Well done and I applaud you all for being there for our team. You represented us all.

I think we should circle this game on the calendar everyyear and make an effort to travel up to Townsville for this Queensland Derby.

We also have a few passionate fans living up north who can really help rally the fans.

Including our own DannyBoi, an original Legionnaire from the Carrara days when The Legion was three men and a dog on the Carrara hill. He then got to enjoy the promised land in Section 30 at Skilled Park. And he was a passionate fan of the highest order, even won the Jetstar Fanzone one game.

Well he had to move up north for work and there is also a few other Titans fans up north, including a fan called Shane Ive recently made contact which who also used to live on the Coast.

I think we a decent fanbase up north and alot of our fans down south making the trip, we could really make a force.

And once a year we can form a special Northern Legion.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Just arrived home to sydney...Yer I was very dissapointed that none of the titans fans kinda sat together.Im think if 80% of any stadium is grandstand there should be half a section reserved for titans fans so they can sit together...And i dont believe queensland stadiums would build a **** stadium like dairy farmers which doesnt have one undercover seat except the coaches box..Coincidentally my slow 5 hours at townsville airport after qanas stuffed me around was a little quicker when the toyota cup team and the main gold coast titans teams arrived to catch there flight back to brisbane...And the weather also being rain rain rain

Well it used to be a harness racing track and has been patched together ever since. It needs a massive upgrade in standards.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER