Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It'll be awesome to have you back in The Legion Nat! Especially with your banners. All the banners really made the Derby last year extra special.

I got my "LITTLE BROTHERS GROW UP BANNER" and also another very special banner waiting to be unveiled.

I'm really worried about this Storm game, it will be the Fortresses greatest test so far and we are going to have to cheer hard!
    Nd if im right it be the 1st time the likes of slater nd smith nd co will be they 1st time they have played at skilled agaist the titans

Yes cause Origin forced 10-11 players and coach out last seasn and we didn't play them at Skilled Park in 2008.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'll be at this one! \o/

Better win.

Well I dont want to say it...... but..... I wont be there. It will be the second game I ve missed....... The first one was against the bronco s in 2008. (watched that one from a motel room in Tassy)

There will be no blue wig and no Master Splinter banner..... ahhhh it almost brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Adam and Stephen will still be there so they can grab everything else out of the room still........ just leave the master splinter banner in the bag........ I ll bring it out when i m back for the game against he dragons on the 16th

Cant believe I m missing my second game........... mumble fluck mumble fluck

Here's to 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    Well I dont want to say it...... but..... I wont be there. It will be the second game I ve missed....... The first one was against the bronco s in 2008. (watched that one from a motel room in Tassy)

There will be no blue wig and no Master Splinter banner..... ahhhh it almost brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Adam and Stephen will still be there so they can grab everything else out of the room still........ just leave the master splinter banner in the bag........ I ll bring it out when i m back for the game against he dragons on the 16th

Cant believe I m missing my second game........... mumble fluck mumble fluck
    Does that mean u can say on the next day for the relay for life????????

cheer loud guys the Titans need all the support and help in rebounding after the tough one.
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Does that mean u can say on the next day for the relay for life????????
    Not 100% certain yet....... looks like I can get a day off....... I ve got to wait and have it confirmed....... either way....Stephen will be staying for Relay that weekend regardless of whether I can or not.

Here's to 2015

I am going to miss the game guys
    Too many cars not enough time, going to struggle to get the podcast out this week also, hopefully Wednesday, working 16 hour days right through Easter.

Cheer loud and proud, make sure Zillman knows to Talk to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Sad to hear we won't have GCT 07 or Coaster at the game. It wont be the same without you. We will cheer loud for you all.

Luckily at least we have some reserves to bring off the bench, Steve.. you are a reserve.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 05-04-10 at 07:50 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It'll be awesome to have you back in The Legion Nat! Especially with your banners. All the banners really made the Derby last year extra special.

I got my "LITTLE BROTHERS GROW UP BANNER" and also another very special banner waiting to be unveiled.

I'm really worried about this Storm game, it will be the Fortresses greatest test so far and we are going to have to cheer hard!
    Thanks Brad! Although I'm having a bit of trouble finding the banner. And still not sure if I can make it to the game anyway, have to see if I can arrange a sitter.

P.S. Shaun did get the tickets to the Broncos game here but he swapped them for Knights game tix (he's firstly a Knights supporter) so obviously we won't be sitting together

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Too many cars not enough time, going to struggle to get the podcast out this week also, hopefully Wednesday, working 16 hour days right through Easter.

Mate u are normally attracted to something that involves a Storm
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post

dont worry champ.... i will have that under control for you...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

just back in town will see you all at the game bringing a few people who have never been to game before hoping to convert them to the legion way of enjoying footy, p.s. sucks watching on t.v. seeing you hearing the drums but not being there..... see you friday..

Quote Originally Posted by hully gully View Post
    just back in town will see you all at the game bringing a few people who have never been to game before hoping to convert them to the legion way of enjoying footy, p.s. sucks watching on t.v. seeing you hearing the drums but not being there..... see you friday..
    Thats great dude i cant wait to have ya back in the legion

Quote Originally Posted by hully gully View Post
    thats aweswome... i thought there was somthing missing and just couldnt put my finger on it....
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .