Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I tell you what pissed me off that Hogs Breath Pink pig mascot spending most of the match in front of the Titans bay being a bad sport. Rubbing it in. Either purposefully obscuring vision of fans. And worse bending over and mooning the Gold Coast fans time and time again.

It's bad sportsmanship. And there is children and families who pay good money and travel long distances to support their team and to pour money into Rugby League coffers. They need to realize that more than Broncos fans eat at Hogs Breath. And their mascots should spend more time celebrating with their fans than dumping #### on visiting fans.

They say you HOST a game for a reason. Rival fans should be treated with respect.

Also what is the deal with the Broncos pink/maroon hogs breath cheerleaders and the red and blue streets Buck the horse. Anything for $$$.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 16-05-10 at 07:55 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    LOL, too bad, outplayed
    Outplayed? Not really....
    Titans missed 57 tackles and handed over 15 errors - Donkeys had it handed to them.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

start worrying, its a long way to september
    Start worrying alright - When your team is one win from the bottom of the ladder after 10 rounds, and the prospects of winning games through the Origin period are next to nil.... Yep...... Start worrying.
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

upward spiral, now, lol
    It's a long way up too, lol

lol, lockyer man of the match, not just all his sweet passes
    Like his sweet pass off the ground that gave away a penalty?

garbage, 28-6
    I know you won't forget that scoreline, just don't forget the big picture:

1. St George Illawarra 16
    2. Penrith 14
    3. Gold Coast 14
    4. Manly 12
    5. South Sydney 12
    6. Parramatta 10
    7. Warriors 10
    8. Sydney Roosters 10
    9. Wests Tigers 10
    10. Canterbury-Bankstown 8
    11. Brisbane 8
    12. Newcastle 8
    13. Canberra 8
    14. North Queensland 6
    15. Cronulla 6
    16. Melbourne 0

Still garbage

very hard game to watch but its over now.....

Was at birdees on sat night and i think Wallace was partying too well.... was kicked out on his ass trying to argue with the seccies and hardly being able to stand....nah your a great image for your club...

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

It sure is good to remember that we are still equal 2nd on the ladder. But its funny that we are on a ZERO point differential. 217 points FOR and 217 points AGAINST.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

garbage, 28-6
    go away troll, hopefully we can return the favour when we play you @ Skilled come round 19.

Anyway I was at the game Friday night (amongst the rowdy Broncos supporters). Was hard to sit through the second half. We had about 3 or 4 easy chances but we blew it, as we always seem to do. It has to be said - we suck when we're under enormous pressure, and if this pathetic defensive effort continues then eventually we won't even be a threat come finals time! Pick up ya game boys!
    Last edited by gotitans101; 17-05-10 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It sure is good to remember that we are still equal 2nd on the ladder. But its funny that we are on a ZERO point differential. 217 points FOR and 217 points AGAINST.
    Yeh i don't think it looks good when u have a minus figure & u r expecting other teams to give u some respect .... so lets hope we rectify that problem by piling on the points against the Roosters,Raiders & Sea Eagles less their Origin players in the next month
    #itaintweaktospeak

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Worst game i have ever watched the Titans play, i swear any queensland cup team could have played a better game against the broncos, this was the first game the titans have played that i have actually changed channels because i was that angry..... they team was useless and i agree they gave Brisbane that game in a silver platter!!! .... i hope they pick their game up

and get rid of HENDERSON!!! for fk sakes!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goldcoastitans View Post
    Worst game i have ever watched the Titans play, i swear any queensland cup team could have played a better game against the broncos, this was the first game the titans have played that i have actually changed channels because i was that angry..... they team was useless and i agree they gave Brisbane that game in a silver platter!!! .... i hope they pick their game up

and get rid of HENDERSON!!! for fk sakes!
    replace henderson with cannings, white with bodene and o dwyer on the bench too.

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    replace henderson with cannings, white with bodene and o dwyer on the bench too.
    sell henderson and nicolou waste of friggen money ...put a sticky substance on minnis hands so he can catch .... clone 5 Nathan Friends.

Teach Prince to tackle ....i think he has forgotten

watched Bodene on the weekend and he carved it up again in the qcup .....why is not in the team baffles me

what else .....

did i mention having more Friends in the team
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

I think a few people need to take a few deep breaths and just relax.

We were never going to win every game and we weren't really that bad against a white-hot Broncos. I don't agree with everything that Carty says in post match pressers but I do agree that the bye came at the right time for us. We have had a punishing 6 weeks against all the big guns and a few of the boys need some time off to get up again and into some energetic form.

Tomane hangs onto that ball over the line and it is 12-10 at the worst with half an hour to go and it is a totally different game.

I will also say that while I was dissappointed with the size of the crowd I thought the Broncos fans were good sports. I like to dish it out in the Northern Stand and the people around me were great with some great banter throughout the night - I copped a shellacking from the crowd when I left with 3 or 4 minutes to go but I deserved it

We have a nice run after the bye and we really can win all 3 of those especially if we get Manly minus Watmough, Lyon and Perry.

Mead needs to lift his game. His decision making is poor! Im afraid he has delayed second season syndrome....Im a fan but he needs to lift his game.

I think our leaders in the team need to spend some 1 on 1 time with our backs and go through the footage and help with defensive tactics and positioning. Rogers, campbell etc need to talk to Tomane, Mead and Gordo

I dont find hendo has been playing that bad but god only knows why Big Bodene isnt playing? Hes in amazing form! If things dont step up after the break a few positions may need to be changed to get that hunger back in the side....

its not the end of the world but of all teams to lose like that, it really hurts against the ponies

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!