Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 10: Brisbane Broncos vs Gold Coast Titans

Brisbane Broncos vs Gold Coast Titans

BRONCOS

TBA

TITANS

TBA
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

This is the game we have been waiting for. And the Broncos have just hit scorching form against the Storm. Will they employ their game plan they used against Inglis against us?

Can we shut down Folau who has been the bane of us in recent time?

This is the game I have been waiting all year for. It's nearly as big as Origin and every game is always edge of your seat material.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

lets beat these scum!!!

Titans are in some great form, need to patch up our defence though for this game coz Brisbane are capable of scoring lots of points.

Titans by 4
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Pressure game for the donkeys... They could easily slide out of top 8 contention in the coming weeks due to origin... Expect them to be fired up.

Yep the Broncos react well to pressure. They'll be tough to beat.

Thaiday has been in ridiculous form from the get of of the season, from the All-Stars game.

But I think we have a better and more complete team over the park and if our speedsters can get away, they won't be caught.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Yep the Broncos react well to pressure. They'll be tough to beat.

Thaiday has been in ridiculous form from the get of of the season, from the All-Stars game.

But I think we have a better and more complete team over the park and if our speedsters can get away, they won't be caught.
    At the same time I don't think we have too much to worry about...

The Broncos team taking the field this year literally looks like a bunch of donkeys! If we thought we had problems in our defence you just need to look at their back five and sympathise with them.

Yea... but they smashed a Smithless Storm... still a team better on paper. Cronk, Slater, Inglis... A Smithless Storm is like a Fittlerless Roosters or a Johnless Knights.

But a Princeless Titans means wins over Manly and Melbourne!

I just want this win so badly. It's time for revenge over the Broncos for last year. We can beat em and send them on their way towards a downward spiral and into the Origin period.

QLD Cup Titan

One thing I find with the titans is they seem to aim up for the big games ie storm at home, manly away and am sure this will be the case this week against the broncos. its a big game for both teams and fans alike and am feeling confident our boys can get the win over them this friday night!

There are still tickets available in the Away Supporter Bay (Titans Bay). Join the Titans Army!

Banned

i have an interesting and dangerous stat, folou has scored 9 tries in 3 games against us.

It's a devastating statistic. Him and Thaiday are the danger men.

I hope we smash Folau, my opinion of him is at an all time low.

I hope we smash Folau, my opinion of him is at an all time low.
    Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

The way he has carried on. Gone to Brisbane for family and lifestyle and thrown himself on the market for the biggest bucks.

But more to the point, his brainless comments at the NRL All Stars training appearance at Blacktown. Saying he hopes AFL prospers in Western Sydney. When the event was aimed at battling AFL.

When it comes to Folau - BIRD IS THE WORD!!

His defence is outstanding and even yesterday when we were tackling like turnstiles he still aimed up and got the job done. Carty should just tell him to shadow Folau and hit him HARD whenever he even looks like getting the ball.

There are 2 reasons why I reckon Sunday's result in Melbourne was fantastic for us:
    1. It should ensure an extra 5 or 10 thousand through the gate with the positive feelings for the team.
    2. The young kids will go into the game over confident and ripe for the picking - we all saw what happened when they went to Canberra after their big win over the Cowboys...

Super confident for this one. A win in this will put us 5 wins ahead of Brisbane and absolutely cement a ladder top position coming out of the bye.

Banned

The way he has carried on. Gone to Brisbane for family and lifestyle and thrown himself on the market for the biggest bucks.

But more to the point, his brainless comments at the NRL All Stars training appearance at Blacktown. Saying he hopes AFL prospers in Western Sydney. When the event was aimed at battling AFL.
    i very much agree, he is a snake in the grass IMO with this afl stuff, also i don't like him scoring heaps against us.