Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

I find it funny people keep calling out Mead Tomane and Gordon for defensive problems, yet only goldcoasttitans mentioned Prince.

Watch Prince in the last 2 weeks, he is becoming a liability, and unless he changes his technique, expect a lot more traffic directed at him. The bloke is walking backwards to tackle! he runs up with the line, but then drops back to not take first contact, and is leaving a gap Brohman could get through. His constant need to tackle high is also adding to the problem, he has no upper body strength and is small (tackle around the legs FFS).

I love the bloke, but geez lets call a spade a spade, he is as soft as wet toilet paper in the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I find it funny people keep calling out Mead Tomane and Gordon for defensive problems, yet only goldcoasttitans mentioned Prince.

Watch Prince in the last 2 weeks, he is becoming a liability, and unless he changes his technique, expect a lot more traffic directed at him. The bloke is walking backwards to tackle! he runs up with the line, but then drops back to not take first contact, and is leaving a gap Brohman could get through. His constant need to tackle high is also adding to the problem, he has no upper body strength and is small (tackle around the legs FFS).

I love the bloke, but geez lets call a spade a spade, he is as soft as wet toilet paper in the line.
    I agree his defence has gotten softer but his decision making still isnt that bad. Bird, Friend and Harro needs to teach them how to get low and make good contact!

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greg81 View Post
    some rather ugly behaviour from a handful of people in the supporters bay on Friday night....you know who you are....
    They sure did stuff my night up......

The stupid biathes dont come on here thank god for that