Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    the prices may seem high... but also dont foget that the price of the ticket also includes your transport to and from the game...

food and drink prices are high but you get that even at say the ekka or gc show...
    The food & drink prices are in line with almost every 1st Class sporting venue in the country, they are all high

I think the major problem with the crowd was the media especially Sea FM who had been saying all week the game was going to be a sellout so many people didn't even attempt to buy tickets :boo:
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    The food & drink prices are in line with almost every 1st Class sporting venue in the country, they are all high

I think the major problem with the crowd was the media especially Sea FM who had been saying all week the game was going to be a sellout so many people didn't even attempt to buy tickets :boo:
    i totally agree pete... that what i was saying... any sort of festival aswell has the same prices... and i can see the prices to continue to rise in the future...

its crap but not much we can do about it
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

I think by and by you need to either bring in some home made stuff or eat brfore you enter the stadium.

Most people only attend a game for the NRL, so that is about 2 hours. Im sure people can have some food to tide them over.

I hate the prices and quality as much as anyone but you gotta try and work around it. The prices of food at the Relay for Life were massive too, although I think procedes were donated. $3 for a can of drink at a charity event is sus.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

the superdogs at skilled taste awesome, the only stuff thats really expensive at skilled is the drinks but if you've been to indy you'll know that drinks are pricy at every special event

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    the superdogs at skilled taste awesome, the only stuff thats really expensive at skilled is the drinks but if you've been to indy you'll know that drinks are pricy at every special event
    It's not the drinks alone it all expensive for everthing. Come on we want to bring the prices down so families can come and watch the game not just single blokes and there mates or guys with girlfriends. I thinks the Titans need to make it a more family enviroment.

Banned

maybe they cant bring it down because they wont make a good enough profit, but then again maybe there would be sellouts if the stuff was cheaper.

I am assuming the high costs are due to high ground hire fees that the Titans have to fork out to actually play there.