Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Preston to #7 and Zillman to #1 is the obvious - and I would have Riley Brown on the bench. That gives us good forward rotation aswell as a utility backup.
    I would definatley go with this option
    #itaintweaktospeak

they always promote this game with the 7's now with princey out i dont think thurston will do anything special, he seems only to do it when the spotlight is on him... over rated for sure!!!

the loss of our skipper is a blow for the team but its not as bad as in previous years... presto to #7 and zilly to the #1 woulod be the likely choice and like curly said bring riley back in off the bench.

with thos options i dont think that we will lose all that much in attack... presto is a freak of a player and will leave the cowgirls gasping.

its just a shame to lose princey when he and bird were just starting to gel well... hurry back general
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Zillman to 1. Preston to 7 and Brown to bench for sure. We did well last year minus Prince and now we have Bird and I think Zillman has matured more.

Preston will lead us to glory!

Devastating to lose Prince though, unexpected!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

thing is, bird aint an genuine 5/8 which could casue us some harm without an proper halfback, maybe have rainkin on the bench to blood him an bit late in the game i rkn, with presto at 7.

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    thing is, bird aint an genuine 5/8
    Since when?
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

And how many GENUINE 5/8ths are there in the NRL right now? Not many.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Preston to 7, but Rogers to take a lot of the 5th tackle kicks. Or they just make sure they never end a set outside the opposition's 20 and a long kicking game is unnecessary.

since his played most of his nrl in the back row... talking about mainly the long kicking game, think rogers will have to step up and take charge

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

I hope bird captains the side on saturday night....i know i will expect alot of critism for me thinking this but he use to captain his old super league team and it will take alot of pressure of preston and rogers being captain in the centres proberley wont work...Preston will need to focus in his halfback position and rogers kicking...i can see bird getting captain

Quote Originally Posted by Travelling Titan View Post
    I hope bird captains the side on saturday night....i know i will expect alot of critism for me thinking this but he use to captain his old super league team and it will take alot of pressure of preston and rogers being captain in the centres proberley wont work...Preston will need to focus in his halfback position and rogers kicking...i can see bird getting captain
    I personally would give it to rogers. He may be getting older and might not be the "best" player in the titans, but the amount of years he has been playing rugby and the amount of years he most likely has left, he deserves the captaincy as princey is away.
    My personal opinion

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

What about Bailey?

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blazertaser View Post
    I personally would give it to rogers. He may be getting older and might not be the "best" player in the titans, but the amount of years he has been playing rugby and the amount of years he most likely has left, he deserves the captaincy as princey is away.
    My personal opinion

Blazer
    i know but its pretty hard to be captain being out on one side of the field

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    What about Bailey?
    He has been co captain and my opinion is you need somebody who is on the field for the whole 80 minutes....

So in my opinion it will be presto or big bird

i think u will see either presto or bailey captain the side....

i guess we will all know by this time tuesday
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

i know but its pretty hard to be captain being out on one side of the field

He has been co captain and my opinion is you need somebody who is on the field for the whole 80 minutes....

So in my opinion it will be presto or big bird
    Good point. Bird or Presto are probably the best bets. Tomane kicking for goal?

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Good point. Bird or Presto are probably the best bets. Tomane kicking for goal?
    Have we seen bird kick for goal? I recall seeing him at the sharks kicking some fairly good field goals, could he covert that to goal kicking?

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!