Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Bodene loves the big contact but he is going visit the judiciary a few times in the future for the way he tackles. He did the same type of tackle for Tweed last year and it cost him weeks.
    Yeah, but I'd rather they get done for that than the stuff our guys usually get done for. Bailey might get a week for slipping over the judiciary are that idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    Yeah, but I'd rather they get done for that than the stuff our guys usually get done for. Bailey might get a week for slipping over the judiciary are that idiotic.
    Yeah agree, keep dropping em Bodene

so frustrating watching the first half and see us go through set after set without any points to show for it even though we were very much dominating the game.

The goose-egg on the board at the end would have been nice, but a 20 point victory is nothing to be sad about, haha.

I thought the defense played great, obviously and the outside guys on the team (Mead, Tomane, Gordon, etc.) are playing really really well. Bird is stepping it up too.

How about Kevin Gordon knocking the ball back into play on the Raiders penalty where they tried to kick it into touch? Great athletic play!
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Wow i agree some people are hard to please. I to was a little dissapointed with attack in the first few weeks but last year we hit our straps to early this year we are building. It takes time to get combinations going and i think Bird is starting to settle in the team. He was really good last night!

The game was an absolute joy to watch, i have to say that Canberra defended extremely well on their line but ultimately it cost them because they got tired and wore out.

Also glad to see others start to appreciate Matthews and his work ethic, he is still young and has true potential! As for the mead issue, yeah he could have passed but if he didnt back himself he wouldnt have been in that situation. Hes a great player! Just because they are professional doesnt mean they wont make the odd mistake or decision. Im going to put $5 on him to score first try this week.

Just heard on the radio Prince broke his thumb and will be out for 4-6weeks, i dont remember seeing anything in the game so i wonder how he did it?

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    There were some Brut big hit contenders too. Bird and Taga hit hard we know, but Tomane and Bodene are putting some shots on too. Bodene broke Waddell's jaw with a real hard legal hit (I remember when Bodene broke his in a head clash in '08 at skilled, the biggest collision I've seen)
    Can't say the judiciary thought the same way mate, 3 game ban with an early guilty plea, and 4 game ban if he fights it and loses, and after seeing Thompsons shoulder make contact with Waddells jaw, I can hardly disagree with it.

Im still waiting to see a replay of the match.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helcam4 View Post
    here here , i`m getting sick of all these armchair critics that u never see at a game,get of ur ****s and get to the game and scream and shout and support the boys.
    U got that right every week so far even tho we hav had a cpl tough weeks..

Give the guys a break FM its only weeks in

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Im still waiting to see a replay of the match.
    Game Analyser on NRL.com is pretty good. Got a bunch of bookmarks to skip to tries, big hits, penalties etc.

Banned

im sure john cartwright would be saying every week that they played perfect, its called constructive critism to help them.

QLD Cup Titan

I got to watch the last 5 mins of the game on fox the other day and just wanted to say how awesome the crowd and the drum sounded when the raiders were right up near their line on the opposite end of field to legion - good to see it carries so well across the ground

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Game Analyser on NRL.com is pretty good. Got a bunch of bookmarks to skip to tries, big hits, penalties etc.
    Ah yes I forgot about the game analyser, it was awesome last yar. Thanks Amaline!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

when is the nrl.com ladder predictor back up?

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    when is the nrl.com ladder predictor back up?
    is it down.

Dragons 3 3 0 0 6
    Titans 3 3 0 0 6
    Storm 3 3 0 0 6
    Warriors 3 2 1 0 4
    Tigers 3 2 1 0 4
    Roosters 3 2 1 0 4
    Bulldogs 3 1 2 0 2
    Sea Eagles 3 1 2 0 2
    Panthers 3 1 2 0 2
    Rabbitohs 3 1 2 0 2
    Eels 3 1 2 0 2