Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Preston will be back for sure.

Question is, where to for Zillman? We will find out when the teams get released on tomorrow. (Tuesday)
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

is Harrison alright? saw him getting injury on the weekend?
    yeh i dnt know, i was all for bird at 6, but i rkn his best footy is at 13, and it helps the team out alot with zillman and presto

we better gell and click together for this game... the way canberra are playing... it could be a danger game...
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Almost hope that Ashley is rested so they can shuffle Greg into Lock and see what he can do from there.

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    we better gell and click together for this game... the way canberra are playing... it could be a danger game...
    Yea lucky we are playing at home.But we can't let a home game let us be complacent or think the Canberra Raiders will be an easy game. They could ambush us if we are not on high alert and continue our disjointed form of the previous two rounds.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    Nah, Canberra will win this one tonight with their open game, then get complacent and conservative with the football away from home next week and our boys will run rings around them. Assuming the backs get some football.

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    Assuming the backs get some football.
    We didn't see too much of them last week. Hope to see them feed more ball this Saturday.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

wtf brisbane making a comeback

rogerw and gordon better be on their game with defence... vito looks electric running the ball back... i think he has gotten through more times then not.

just when i say that he makes a mistake under the high ball

I think brisbane should've gotten it tonight, canberra went all out to hard in the first half, and slacked off in the second
    Last 5 minutes they finally clicked that the donkeys were on the move and 4 points, but they scored in the final second to secure the win
    Will be a hard game next saturday if this is how there going to play, but we come back strong in the second half and dont give up
    Come on boys, we can make it 3 in a row (If we have another ridiculous ref, the games a joke)

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

I favour the Titans to do a job on the Raiders this week and my multibets will revolve around this thinking. I think the backs will look sharp and both wingers will see some space.

Below-par Prince still a matchwinner

HE may still be a little way off his sizzling best but skipper Scott Prince proved that even on an average night at the office he still has the skills to silence any team in the competition.

With the game against Souths hanging in the balance, it was the Titans star No.7 who stepped up and took the game by the throat.

First he produced a pinpoint grubber to give his side a repeat set in the dying minutes, before landing the crucial penalty goal to send the game to golden point.

Prince then won the toss to head into extra-time, guaranteeing the Titans possession, before slotting the match-winning field goal much to the delight of his Gold Coast teammates.

Prince's performance against Souths perfectly sums up the Titans so far this season.

They aren't yet playing the brand of footy for which they have become known but they are finding a way to get the job done.

"You are not going to play your best every week," said Cartwright.

Source: http://www.thelegion.com.au

I think the headline says it all. Below-par AND STILL WINNING!

Imagine when we hit our stride?

I am going to watch the Raiders/Broncos later on today but it sounds as though Canberra is playing pretty well.

I personally believe playing at home puts us over the top.

Scotty will bounce back and the Titans will reign supreme!
    "You make sure they remember, *forever*, the night they played the Titans!"

Canberra have been dealt a massive blow with the draw for this game. We had returned home, done our recovery and probably had a day off BEFORE they had even played.

We get an 8-day turnaround to their 5.

They will have recovery today (Tuesday) and then won't begin preparing for us until Wednesday at the earliest - and then will need to throw in travel into their preparation on probably Friday.

IF we can't do a job on the Raiders this week then we will never do a job on a team. They are rubbish away from home and will have an awful preparation for this.They are ripe for the picking.