Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

am thinking of heading out the titanium bar after the game on saturday... who is keen??
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

i normally go to the titanium bar after the footy see you anyone there

QLD Cup Titan

Looking forward to the game tonight. Hoping the boys are ready to send Canberra home with a huge flogging - tonights the night to win convincingly and show other teams we mean business!! I hope all the "other" controversies going around aren't too much of a distraction

About to head off for the game now.

Try and get there early and cheer on the NYC Titans!

Let's get some cheers and support going for them, with the stadium so empty, our voices will carry alot more!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

from leagueunlimited

Great win by the boys, looked alot better tonight. Great turn out in The Legion. Great night. Let's go even harder against the Storm in two weeks.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    from leagueunlimited

LOL Id be pissed off too if my team was being whitewashed. Shame we let the last one in.

QLD Cup Titan

My first ever night down the front with the legion and it was awesome. Great atmosphere and I loved it!!!! Will def be there cheering again against the storm. Oh and I have a very croaky voice this morning

Hey, I don't know whether you guys know or not. It may have been posted on an old thread somewhere so forgive me for repeating something you may already know but.....Whenever one of the two refs stand down at the Legion end for whatever reason (line drop out or whatever) you guys come through loud and clear through the Sports Ears (I listen to the refs and not the commentary)....so for future make your chants loud and clear coz it sounded awesome at one stage as you guys did have a chant going...

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    LOL Id be pissed off too if my team was being whitewashed. Shame we let the last one in.
    Charity i say, didnt see anything wrong with his penalty
    Aww well, shows the raiders cant put a try past us unless we practically give it to them

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey, I don't know whether you guys know or not. It may have been posted on an old thread somewhere so forgive me for repeating something you may already know but.....Whenever one of the two refs stand down at the Legion end for whatever reason (line drop out or whatever) you guys come through loud and clear through the Sports Ears (I listen to the refs and not the commentary)....so for future make your chants loud and clear coz it sounded awesome at one stage as you guys did have a chant going...
    Thanks for the tip shamus, I never thought about that!

Legion was awesome last night, loudest for ages, some fool on LU said the stadium had no atmosphere, can you not hear us at the other end, i could swear we made enough noise last night to be heard at coolangatta.

I am sure that the under 20 ref heard us, bloody monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

The beauty is, even though it was a woeful crowd, the Legion just seems to galvanise. What an effort for a small crowd.

And the northern stand was pretty packed. I was running around with my giant flag in front of the other bays. I think we should try and rev up and include the other bays in the fun too.

Well done all!

Was it just me, or did it seem like we were invaded by americans in the legion last night aha?
    Yes the atmosphere was amazing, and i noticed when the U20's refs were up our end, they smiled and laughed at us yelling "bloody monkey" out at them
    Keep up the good work, looking forward to the storm game in 2 weeks

Blazer
    You make sure they remember, forever, the night they played the Titans!

We'll have some pics from people of the game up soon!