Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Wow you are fast Coaster! Was fun to do it. Downloading now.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I just listened to it. Loved it, brilliant work.

I sound like a footballer LOL. That was "AM" Brad, next time I hope "PM" Brad can appear.

I absolutely love the show and it adds so much to the experience. I really loved your recount of your experience behind enemy lines. Sounds like they have some great support down there.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Wow Coaster another fantastic podcast...Brad Sounds awsome...Its awsome it doesnt go for to long and its not to short...Cant wait to see you friday coaster

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I just listened to it. Loved it, brilliant work.

I sound like a footballer LOL. That was "AM" Brad, next time I hope "PM" Brad can appear.

I absolutely love the show and it adds so much to the experience. I really loved your recount of your experience behind enemy lines. Sounds like they have some great support down there.
    Well done boys another enjoyable cast....had to laugh Coaster with the Americans comparison of our game to Ice hockey without sticks
    #itaintweaktospeak

Now Coaster has money on his Skype account, he can ring any phones. So no one is safe! Should get Pete on!

Cheers for the support guys, definitely would love to get Pete next week.

If you want to see something new, please just send me a pm, i am totally up for anything.

As Brad said, all i need now is your phone number to record the interview, so really easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Have you looked at getting the podcasts onto itunes? People can subscribe to it then, could be good.
    http://www.apple.com/au/itunes/podcasts/specs.html

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Have you looked at getting the podcasts onto itunes? People can subscribe to it then, could be good.
    http://www.apple.com/au/itunes/podcasts/specs.html
    That would be cool, i simply do not have enough time at the moment to figure out how.

Maybe next years version, as it will give me time to read that info and work it out, or maybe someone who does know how to do this, could help?
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

hit me up mate any time... voice or no voice, would love to contribute
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

First of all i need to apologize for not keeping these current, as most of you know i have been in Melbourne working, and what started out as a quick trip has turned into 4 months and counting.

The coverage of anything League down here is non existent, i do see all the games, but most of the time they are delayed or streaming from the net. Which has made me feel (not part of the gang) so to speak.

My original plan was to fly back for games, but as we do not finish work until sometimes midnight, and are working 7 days a week, you can guess that by time i get home im knackered.

I will start these up again if anyone is still interested, as we are slowing down a little, and i will have the time.

Tell me what you think

I totally understand mate. I really enjoyed these and thus miss them. I would love them back.

I would love to help out anyway and anytime. Maybe we could start the week before the Broncos game, before teams are announced and after the aftermath of the Wests Tigers game, Hopefully a victory.

Don't feel bad about it at all, we know you are busy. Im sure alot of us want to help and spread the burden for you.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

sounds great coaster we have missed you so much up on the coast....And cant wait to have the podcasts back

OK new Podcast up, DaveyK gives us some thoughts, and we talk about the Warriors game, and also our Under 20's.

Enjoy

Great work again Coaster & thanks mate , Davey i love that line
    Titans Fans Stand up or STAND ASIDE
    #itaintweaktospeak

Stand up or stand aside, I love it.

I'm going to listen to it now.

Sorry I couldnt take your call today Coaster, I was at work. I'm ready for the next.

Glad to have the Legion Talk podcast back with a bang for the end of 2010.