Default Online RL2 Titans matches

Use this thread to comment on matches you have played against other titans members.

I'll start. CliffyGC great game buddy. Damn you for getting that kick to tie it all up lol. 6 to 6 wasnt a bad score, I have to ask though because m not a manly fan, that toovey guy you had playing at hooker, Thats not a virtual reality come back character is it? or is it just coincidense that there is another toovey playing for the sea eagles.

Anyway, Good game..... And just for reference, My end had no lag at all that game, How about yours?
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

I'll play with you guys later tonight after I take out the NRL Premiership.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Just a warning. Be wary playing a guy online named keecker (or something along those lines) If he is loosing he will forfit the match. Was absolutly hammering him by 10 points and he packed up and went home. He also likes to use the pause menu when you are kicking for goal, Which is a real pain in the preverbiale.

Hopefully I'll see some more titan's love in the following days.
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

And watch out for a lil weasel named LEAGUEGOD.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

yeah i dont know how im concerntrating ive got the worst stomach bug atm

that game i played u dood

my control wouldnt work and i was playing keyboard style

almost won in the end.

Yep u see i have brought back to live toovey and lyons.

Manly Warringah for Life but plenty of room to support my local team the Mighty mighty Titans

Lol cliffy, My controller works fine, But I actually like the keyboard controlls alot better.
    Hopefully I can destroy your retro sea eagles one day *nods off to day dream world----Perhaps I should bring back ET *

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoe
    Lol cliffy, My controller works fine, But I actually like the keyboard controlls alot better.
    Hopefully I can destroy your retro sea eagles one day *nods off to day dream world----Perhaps I should bring back ET *
    is the pc controls the exact same as rl 1?

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    is the pc controls the exact same as rl 1?
    Pretty much, A few added in there for cut out passes, Kicking the loose ball and contesting the high ball, But the rest seem all the same.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoe
    Pretty much, A few added in there for cut out passes, Kicking the loose ball and contesting the high ball, But the rest seem all the same.
    ah good. that was my biggest worry. i wasnt really sure if i should pay teh extra $25 for a ps control converter, because i liked the controls in RL1 so no point in wasting $25 for controls i already like cheers

Can I just say I have got the game today and how do you play online games? I was wondering what it was about at first.