Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

my thoughts on this game

Tomane looked dangerous and was great in defence he aslo seemed to form a great partnership with Mead, they looked dangerous

Zillman was electric when introduced seems to have his confidence back and also that speed

Minichello made a lot of mistakes with his ball handling will need to work on it a bit, he was trying to hard to break free in tackles to offload and made a couple of handling mistakes

Bailey was great upfront and was back to his oldself leading from the front

Riley Brown was a bit of a shock really impressed me with his work around the rucks and was creative could be an option for carty for a bench spot

Shannon walker still lacks confidence to hold down a regular first grade spot, didnt attack the ball like zillman and mead and missed a tackle to let souths score ( he actually didnt even try to make a tackle it was like he let the bloke run straight past him)

Finally Greg bird was solid and seemed to start working well with prince needs more game to with prince you could see that they havent played together before

Final thoughts out of the game, Tomane really impressed me with both attack and defence and looks like he is ready for a big year, it was great to see bailey leading from the front and really pushing his troops, Zillman was the one that caught the eye watch out he is back to the form he had when at the raiders goign to have a big year

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

Good replies mate not shockded about zillman he was great at the end of last year.Come on princey hahah nah but him and greg brid will come good come start of season and look to tomane making the team over esi and toopi ive meade my decision

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Nathan Friend was replaced by Riley Brown at half time who in turn was replaced again by Nathan with 5 to go due to a leg injury. It didn't appear too serious as although he was limping the next day he had no strapping of any sort.
    OK...I wasn't even close. It was Ben Ridge and Not Riley who was limping the next day.

Sorry for the confusion..

....and Lonegull pretty well summed up everything. Shannon definately is still not ready to be in 1st grade. If it wasn't for Bailey another rabbit would have slipped past him and gone under the posts. As for Bird, I thought he did OK. He did have the opportunity to pass to Mead early and I have no doubt it would have been a 50 metre run under the posts but he left it too late and by the time he passed rabbits were everywhere. But that's all I can bag him for, other than that all went well.

I am unsure if anyone has created an injury list from the bunnies game so here goes with what I know.

Steve Rogers was knocked out with about 5 minutes to go leading into half time. But as he came back on late in the game he must be OK.
    Steve Rogers?
    Never had the pleasure of watching him play before he passed. But I heard Matt Rogers recovered ok from his concussion
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Steve Rogers?
    Never had the pleasure of watching him play before he passed. But I heard Matt Rogers recovered ok from his concussion
    Steve Rogers was 1 of the best centres i've ever seen but don't pick on poor Old Shamus as his name would indicate the man likes a Drink
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Steve Rogers?
    oops........

I did.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Steve Rogers was 1 of the best centres i've ever seen but don't pick on poor Old Shamus as his name would indicate the man likes a Drink
    Thanks for watching my back.......in a roundabout way..

oh........and it seems I was wrong (again) about no TV cameras. I only saw a Rabbits camera in action but evidently there was one on my right I didn't see. Bloody hell, I should have saved my money and backed a few horses instead of posting all my dribble on here at Hotel Internet rates..

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

Haahahah yeh um lets not give you a drink again:P

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

OK...I wasn't even close. It was Ben Ridge and Not Riley who was limping the next day.

Sorry for the confusion..

....and Lonegull pretty well summed up everything. Shannon definately is still not ready to be in 1st grade. If it wasn't for Bailey another rabbit would have slipped past him and gone under the posts. As for Bird, I thought he did OK. He did have the opportunity to pass to Gordon early and I have no doubt it would have been a 50 metre run under the posts but he left it too late and by the time he passed rabbits were everywhere. But that's all I can bag him for, other than that all went well.
    There I go dribbling again...

jsut watched the highlights
    how didnt gordon score that run away try? lol, got chased down some how
    brown looked good aye.

didnt think gordon was playing :S?

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

he got put into the squad maybe seeing heno wasnt playing thought they would give him a run

I can not get past the first 2 min of this video, anyone else having this issue?

Nevermind i got it working, Brown looks good i have to add him to the depth thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.