my thoughts on this game

Tomane looked dangerous and was great in defence he aslo seemed to form a great partnership with Mead, they looked dangerous

Zillman was electric when introduced seems to have his confidence back and also that speed

Minichello made a lot of mistakes with his ball handling will need to work on it a bit, he was trying to hard to break free in tackles to offload and made a couple of handling mistakes

Bailey was great upfront and was back to his oldself leading from the front

Riley Brown was a bit of a shock really impressed me with his work around the rucks and was creative could be an option for carty for a bench spot

Shannon walker still lacks confidence to hold down a regular first grade spot, didnt attack the ball like zillman and mead and missed a tackle to let souths score ( he actually didnt even try to make a tackle it was like he let the bloke run straight past him)

Finally Greg bird was solid and seemed to start working well with prince needs more game to with prince you could see that they havent played together before

Final thoughts out of the game, Tomane really impressed me with both attack and defence and looks like he is ready for a big year, it was great to see bailey leading from the front and really pushing his troops, Zillman was the one that caught the eye watch out he is back to the form he had when at the raiders goign to have a big year