Default 2010 Members Day

I hope most members attended the Titans Members Race Day yesterday as it was awesome to chat with the players & Carty about the up coming season.

Carty is very excited about the year ahead & expectations are very high, the players are the fittest & Strongest they have ever been which as a supporter makes this season feel like it's going to be Awesome

I spoke with Greg Bird he's a really nice bloke who is much Bigger (Chest & Arms) in person than i expected, also a few of the senior players made comments on players that have surprised them over the off season & the 2 names that kept coming up were Bodene Thompson & Ben Ridge which may not shock many that have seen these 2 play but both players are expected to push for selection very early in the season

So put ya Seat Belts on this is going to be a Huge Year & yes i'm EXCITED
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior Titan

appreciate the update! very exciting to hear about the boys strength and fittness. Would love to see Ben Ridge push for a spot in the backrow and think he is a possible future captain of the club after Prince.

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

hes good but i dont think hell get captain and i hope he gets in the 17 this year

Junior Titan

he has already captained the under 20's and when u think prince is signed til the end of 2014 so its along way away. He has alot of time to cement his position in the club and i have not seen a young player in the club with his leadership skills at that age. Hold your judgement til he has 20 first grade games under him then come tell me he wont get there.

It's exciting to hear about the young up and comers. When they do get an opportunity it is one of the real exciting times for fans of the club. I remember when walker made his debut how exciting it was, I only hope his second coming lasts a little longer.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Banned

the great thing about this year is we can almost field a 2nd 1st grade team with our depth due to signings and a **** load of rookies getting better and better.