Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Loving it, any injuries ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Awww they took my postback. Lol. What a great might in Ipswich. Saw somw great skill and brilliance from many many players! Time to head home and rest up for the all stars!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Loving it, any injuries ?
    Not that I'm aware. None visible. Might be some niggles.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Thanks again mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

poor brad hahahah sucks i asked my dad if i could go to all stars game when they first started advertising then he said well by tickets there god he was wrong

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Awww they took my postback. Lol. What a great might in Ipswich. Saw somw great skill and brilliance from many many players! Time to head home and rest up for the all stars!
    fantastic updates, sounds like tomane and s.walker were good. the forwards must have dominated like a steve price led qld pack!

Banned

did my boy clinton play?

Wow my phone is at 28% batteries. I got some dodgy photos on facebook that I will paste across later when I get home. A good hitout for our boys. Regardless of the fact that it's a trial, it sure is great to see the boys in our jersey pile on the points. I don't think Toopi got much game time. Possibly a handful if minutes. Have to wait for the official match report. Have to see if my car us still there as well. Great evening ang really whetts the appitite for NRL 2010!

Banned

lets hope we can pile on the points and have sturdy defence during the season so we actually end up with a good points difference.

Quote Originally Posted by titansrawesome View Post
    lets hope we can pile on the points and have sturdy defence during the season so we actually end up with a good points difference.
    Which is so very critical these days in the competiative NRL. It's like a race within a race with f/a when it gets tight. I'm confident and hoping fir a Top 4 berth again this season.

Banned

i was thinking along the lines of a minor premiership which would boost crowds and also get a 200k reward, but lets see how we go.

wow we carved up. great commentating brad.

how did they look in the new jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_91 View Post
    wow we carved up. great commentating brad.

how did they look in the new jerseys?
    Really good mate! I was impressed, the blue swords comes through great. Hopefully we can make the new away jersey a frequent winner in 2010.

Highlights of the night were also meeting Timor and seeing Matt from the Southern Legion once again. The iconic fan who went bisserk post Roosters v Titans win at Gosford when we scored in the last moment with Chris Walker. Great to see him up this side of the border and he'll be at tomorrow's All Stars as well.

Also invited Timor 2 to join us in the Legion when he can get to a game this season. Be great to introduce you to the crew timor!

A healthy crowd was there, maybe a bit smaller than the one we saw at the Titans vs Raiders 2008 Trial. Titans definitely had the majority of support. Although I dont think too many Titans members made the journey. Which is understandable considering the timing and focus on the All Stars. Our numbers were boosted by the many local Titans fans from the Ipswich region. The crowd seemed to be very knowledgable with a few of them helping me with game info during the game.

Time to turn in and recharge for the All Stars! Nothing like a game of rugby league to get you revved up for 2010.

Say what you will about the bearing of the game, but it's great for the fans to have a win. And any win against the maroon and gold is welcome! Pride in the jersey!

But first here are my dodgy pictures of tonight's trial against the Brisbane Broncos. Complete with captions I posted as they were taken.

Broncos NYC warm up. Ready to get hammered

Titans prepare for battle! Carty on deck.

Ipswich locals enjoy the game free of charge standing on their ute looking over the fence

Broncos run out

Titans half time huddle.

Broncos half time chat about how they will be spending the remainder of the weekend.