Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

god suck at conversions whos kicking

Apparently they did announce it and it was Atkins. I guess I'm either deaf or talk too much, maybe both! Also I think it aS Bodene with the big hit earlier not Berdie. More soon. 12 leftinthis 1/4 we are attacking their line ten out with a couple tackles to spare.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

They should give Tomane a kick at goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

That resulted in a drop out, Matt says that's the first time we have been inheir ten and failed to score. Oh here we go! Aj Gilber. Is in! 24 nil to the Gold Coast. Rankin converts. Nine to go till half time!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Heavy assault by Brisbane. Ball comes lose. Tags picks it up and smashed 30 metres down field. Broncos hold him down. Results on a penalty to us. Broncos now have a scrum twenty out and are moving into our territory now.

Banned

you should be taking andrew voss' job, btw is toopi playing?

Min to go. Titans throwing the ball around aggressively. Possibly a forward pass amongst that series of play. Broncos pick up a lose ball. Luckily our boys tie him down and don't let him make much ground at all. Thats the buzzer. It's half time. Hope the boys can carry it on in the next term. One Broncos forward limped off.

Kick off for the second half! Titans look for the over lap. Broncos intercept attempt but drop it. Our scrum. A promising set follows but Broncos regain possession ten out from their line. Titans look switched on.

Walker swallows a bomb and slices up field making about 30 to 40. Fancy footwork. He looks to support. Two titans in support. He passes. Nothing comes of that play. A minute later Tomane strikes again besides the right hand post. He scores! 28 nil 15 mins til end if 3rd quarter. Kick misses btw.

Tomane really sounds exciting.

I can not understand why we are not letting him kick at goals, Rankin will not be playing first grade this year if Prince stays fit
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

hahahah def not he aint experienced enough LET TOMANE KICK GOALS he sounds good aye when toops on

23 scores after Atkins nearly scores. Tomane strikes again and also scores. He had takenovet kicking. Sweet kick. It shaves the left upright! 34 nil to Titans. 9 till 3/4 time! What a game!

wow they are carving up, its only a trial of course, but great to hear guys like Tomane doing so well

Bear with me if I fail to give names and numbers. It's hectic here. Atkins us having a strong game. Atkins gathers the ball for another strong run up the left flank. I yell out "Go Atkins! I just wrapped you on the Internet!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Bear with me if I fail to give names and numbers. It's hectic here. Atkins us having a strong game. Atkins gathers the ball for another strong run up the left flank. I yell out "Go Atkins! I just wrapped you on the Internet!!"
    haha

you going awesome Brad, thanks heaps for this