Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Drive to Mudgeeraba park and ride first. Jump over to the mudgeeraba hotel, then back to the Mudgeeraba Redbacks sausage sizzle before you jump on the bus.

Then on the way back after the game, grab some more sangas. Beats the crap they serve at the stadium and support the Juniors, before you hit the Mudgeeraba again!
    G'day Ari.

I am assuming you mean the Wallaby Hotel.....Not a good way to go atm as they are doing up the public bar and the place is an absolute nightmare until that is completed. The place is almost halved with all the public bar patrons out in the back beer garden which has been turned into a total 100% smoke zone....and virtually no TAB. (They have the machine but no screens to get form etc). This leaves the gaming room the only place to go......and no seating in there unless it is at a poker machine. There are two other choices though if you want to folow the same path. My first choice (if I was an out of towner) would be to park at Firth Park (as you said) and go into the Bowling club.....it is right there...no extra walking at all. (Pokies no TAB)2nd choice is to walk up to the other Mudgee pub (The Woodchoppers) it is a quieter pub and you have a far far greater chance of not being involved in a blue.. Downside is no TAB or Pokies..

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    G'day Ari.
    My first choice (if I was an out of towner) would be to park at Firth Park (as you said) and go into the Bowling club.....it is right there...no extra walking at all. (Pokies no TAB)2nd choice is to walk up to the other Mudgee pub (The Woodchoppers) it is a quieter pub and you have a far far greater chance of not being involved in a blue.. Downside is no TAB or Pokies..
    Great. Less walking and less lost money = More beer. Sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Great. Less walking and less lost money = More beer. Sounds like a plan.
    Yeah, but third option is back on now. The public bar is now open at the Wallaby Hotel........

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Yeah, but third option is back on now. The public bar is now open at the Wallaby Hotel........
    Have to trial it next home game. Had my coaching course on today.
    When you fire a man, you create a rival. When you fire a woman, you create a housewife.