Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Junior Titan

Default Hello

Hey there,

My name is Damien im a big Titans fan. I live in Brisbane and havent been to a game at skilled park yet but hope to this Season

You will see more of me in here .

Snakey/Damien

Hey Snakeyes.

I'm a titans fan living in brisbane too. Wish the govt would build a train platform right up against Skilled park instead on herding everyone through the train station/ bus stop and down the road which acts as a river when it rains.

Otherwise Skilled Park is a Mini-Suncorp. Not a bad seat in the place.

Junior Titan

ok kool....i have a friend that use to live near Skilled Park in Robina but now lives in Nelson Bay (Outside Newcastle) and we were gonna drive there then he was gonna take us to the field and pick us up but its a bit hard now lol.

I will hopefully get to a game this season so yea!

Snakey

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

Smile hey im quinn

hey guys im new here as amember but defitently not new to loving titans:P

i was just wondering how you get an avatar for your profile thanks

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Hey Snakeyes.

I'm a titans fan living in brisbane too. Wish the govt would build a train platform right up against Skilled park instead on herding everyone through the train station/ bus stop and down the road which acts as a river when it rains.

Otherwise Skilled Park is a Mini-Suncorp. Not a bad seat in the place.
    I rather the walk to skilled that to suncorp thats for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    I rather the walk to skilled that to suncorp thats for sure....
    I agree, surely the walk from Milton station is longer from Lang Park.

I don't mind a bit of a walk, the walk to and from the stadium is part of the tradition of game day to me.

Welcome to the Titans Forum Damien/Snakeyes. I'm a Brisbane Titans fan as well! There are quite a few of us!

P.S Love your name Ari Gold, Entourage is one of my most favourite shows.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

welcome to the forum mate, great to see a ttitans fan join. hope to see you around at a few games

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

sup everyone hope ive me=ade my self a local around heer

Hi - I am heading along to the stadium for the first time on Saturday (via the train) from brisbane. We were planning on getting there a bit early and grabbing a bite to eat and a couple of beers. Does anyone have any suggestions of pubs/cafes/restaurants/taverns in walking distance of Robina Station? thanks in advance.

Can't go wrong with the dog and parrot - there's not much else in the area...

About a 20 minute walk but they should have a shuttle service to the Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTheTitans99 View Post
    Hi - I am heading along to the stadium for the first time on Saturday (via the train) from brisbane. We were planning on getting there a bit early and grabbing a bite to eat and a couple of beers. Does anyone have any suggestions of pubs/cafes/restaurants/taverns in walking distance of Robina Station? thanks in advance.
    I don't know your finances or your age (or even if you cruise around this forum anymore) but if you are after a bite to eat and a beer just walk from the station to the Robina Town Centre (The name for the huge shopping centre)...Just a 5 minute walk from the station. There is a range of restaurants as well as a food hall. Also look for the Titans merchandise store and grab yourself some merchandise. There is also a thousand stores of various varieties in there that can keep you busy. If you like chocolate then head to Max Brenner. You won't find them there on the day but a favourite place for Princey and Rogers. Shh! Don't tell their Nutritionilist (sic).......or if dollar restricted you can do do as Boof said and head to the D&P for a meal and a beer at pub prices. Another option is the Wallaby Hotel but there is no shuttle bus to the stadium from there.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I don't know your finances or your age (or even if you cruise around this forum anymore) but if you are after a bite to eat and a beer just walk from the station to the Robina Town Centre (The name for the huge shopping centre)...Just a 5 minute walk from the station. There is a range of restaurants as well as a food hall. Also look for the Titans merchandise store and grab yourself some merchandise. There is also a thousand stores of various varieties in there that can keep you busy. If you like chocolate then head to Max Brenner. You won't find them there on the day but a favourite place for Princey and Rogers. Shh! Don't tell their Nutritionilist (sic).......or if dollar restricted you can do do as Boof said and head to the D&P for a meal and a beer at pub prices. Another option is the Wallaby Hotel but there is no shuttle bus to the stadium from there.
    Did u see the date on that post??? good chance he back in bizzy i rackon.....hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Did u see the date on that post??? good chance he back in bizzy i rackon.....hahahahah
    ......that's why I added the 'or even if you cruise around this forum anymore' part..

....but it is basically for anyone who reads the post and is not a local. The Town Centre can keep u busy for an hour or two before the game if you are not a pub person.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I agree, surely the walk from Milton station is longer from Lang Park.

I don't mind a bit of a walk, the walk to and from the stadium is part of the tradition of game day to me.

Welcome to the Titans Forum Damien/Snakeyes. I'm a Brisbane Titans fan as well! There are quite a few of us!

P.S Love your name Ari Gold, Entourage is one of my most favourite shows.
    Cheers Mate.

Just need the dosh to buy the wardrobe, to live up to my namesake.

Next time you walk to suncorp, get off at Roma Street and do the pub crawl.

Quote Originally Posted by GoTheTitans99 View Post
    Drive to Mudgeeraba park and ride first. Jump over to the mudgeeraba hotel, then back to the Mudgeeraba Redbacks sausage sizzle before you jump on the bus.

Then on the way back after the game, grab some more sangas. Beats the crap they serve at the stadium and support the Juniors, before you hit the Mudgeeraba again!