Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Southern Legion Round 2 (Fri, 19 March) SOUTHS vs TITANS

Round 2 : March 19 - 22

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS vs GOLD COAST TITANS

The Southern Legion will be there and we hope we can get alot of Queensland based Titans fans down as well.

So now is the time to plan your first away trip of the year, in Round 2 to play the Bunnies!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm headed down as are a few other sI have spoken to. That makes about 5 so far.

Hopefully we can get a big group at ANZ Stadium to back the Titans!

We just need to wait for the NRL schedule to come out to make final arrangements. Ie hotels and flights.

But the Souths games always prove to be fantastic away trips.

Especially last year in that epic battle, which also saw the biggest Southern Legion ever with something like 50-60 Titans fans.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Count me in-See you there Brad!!!!!hopefully we can go around and recruit them haha maybe get 100 people in the southern legion

Game is scheduled for Friday, 19 March with kickoff at 8:35pm (Syd time)

Look forward to seeing as many local and interstate Titans fans join the Southern Legion for this one.

I will let you know which bay we'll be in when the seating plans are set for 2010.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Default Cheap airfares to sydney from the gold coast

Lets see if we can get the biggest southern legion fan base yet at a game last year at the souths game we got nearlly 50 people....with airfares for this game being so cheap from the gold coast to sydney we should be able to get double the ammount of people for this game...It would be great to see a fairly large amount of people from the gold coast to help the southern legion cheer on the boys

Gold coast to Sydney
    Friday 19th march
    Jq flight 409-9:40am-12:05pm-$39-Call jetstar and tell them that tiger flight tt763 is for $39 and they should match it and beat it by 5 or 10 percent

Sydney to gold coast
    Saturday 20th march
    Jq flight 420-5:45pm-6:10pm-$29-Call jetstar and tell them that tiger flight tt758 is for $29 and they should match it and beat it by 5 or 10 percent

sunday 21st march
    Jq flight 420-5:45pm-6:10pm-$39-Call jetstar and tell them that tiger flight tt758 is for $39 and they should match it and beat it by 5 or 10 percent

Time to consider an away trip to Sydney? I know it's hard to travel on a Friday, but we'd love as many Queensland based fans down there as possible.

It's going to be such a blockbuster.

Junior Titan quinn loves titans's Avatar

Question i was wondering

hey how old do you have to be to come with everyone cause im not exactly the oldest guy around

Quote Originally Posted by quinn loves titans View Post
    hey how old do you have to be to come with everyone cause im not exactly the oldest guy around
    There is no age limit, we got lots of youngsters who attend games so you'd be sweet no matter your age.

Smile sickkkkkk

if we go where do we meet do we go in like special seats ahhah lol im ued to box but my dad cut them anyway love to be a with the crowd im a heavy duty titans fan

if we go where do we meet do we go in like special seats ahhah lol im ued to box but my dad cut them anyway love to be a with the crowd im a heavy duty titans fan
    Nah no special seats like that, we usually sit in the dedicated Away supporter bays or on the hill at games.

But half the fun is being with other Titans fans in enemy territory.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

well mel nd i will be trying to make it as it will be a spec time for mel nd i to watch this game....

Me thinks the Mighty Quinn may need a set of shoulders to sit on.

......You're the man Tatts.......

Cool hahhaha

im guessing your talking about me and no im not 4 foot tall:P but thanks for that no i would love to sit in enemy territory its so funny watching their faces as they get smashed by friendoooooo hahahahah yeh im in for that might see you at some games

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    ......You're the man Tatts.......
    Just doing wat i can......

im guessing your talking about me and no im not 4 foot tall:P but thanks for that no i would love to sit in enemy territory its so funny watching their faces as they get smashed by friendoooooo hahahahah yeh im in for that might see you at some games

So how old are ya QLT???

Be great to have you down there Tatts. I have only been to one NSW game with you and that was the Final against Parra last year. We'll set it right in 2010.