Default Ronnie Palmer at the titans

I have heard on the grapevine Ronnie Palmer is now with the titans after his long stint with the roosters as trainer, if he is he would be a great asset does anyone know of him at the titans

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

I honestly have no idea if he's at the titans, i havent heard any news of it. It would be good if he was, though

Yep. 'The Cougar' is with us!
    For those who dont know, Ronnie Palmer is a dead set ringer for Barry Dawson!
    There is a photo of him in todays Courier Mail at Titans training, in full Titans gear..
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

That's awesome, I thought he was hard done by at the Roosters and comes with a fantastic reputation. Obviously Carty had something to do with this!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

A snippet from a recent Titans media release.... http://forum.titans.com.au/showthrea...087#post260087

New Titans trainer Ron Palmer catches up with Jetstar Titans coach John Cartwright. The pair both worked together at the Sydney Rooste.

There was a fresh face off the field too, with legendary trainer Ron “The Cougar’’ Palmer joining the Jetstar Titans coaching staff after spending more than 20 years with the Sydney Roosters.

Source: Titans

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Ron's new roost

New Gold Coast Titans trainer Ronnie Palmer and Titans coach John Cartwright at training on Monday

RUGBY LEAGUE: Legendary trainer Ronnie `The Cougar' Palmer has opened up for the first time about his controversial axing from the Roosters after using the `Art of Invisibleness' to sneak into the Gold Coast.

A cult hero in the NRL, Palmer was punted from Bondi Junction by incoming coach Brian Smith this year after 23 seasons of service.

But asked if he was bitter at how things ended, the renowned nice guy of rugby league said: "My time with the Roosters was enjoyable. We had some great success, some fabulous players and great coaches. I just feel that the game, not just the Roosters, lacks a bit of loyalty.

"I think that is a bit of a sad thing.

"They try to engender it in the players but it doesn't always happen."

For those that aren't up on the The Cougar, type `The Art of Invisibleness' in Youtube and you will see how Palmer must have slipped under the radar to lob on the Coast.

Palmer was a surprise recruit as the Titans returned for pre-season training on Monday, flying into Coolangatta just a day before, to start his new role on the strength and conditioning staff.

Earning his nickname for his resemblance to the actor in the popular Cougar bourbon commercials, Palmer is a long-time friend of Gold Coast coach John Cartwright and is seen as a valuable addition by the club.

"I felt I still had a lot to offer," said Palmer.

As well as working together at the Roosters -- where Cartwright was assistant coach from 2003-2005 -- Palmer was also the trainer for the Cartwright-coached NSW City Origin side this year.

They even won the lawn bowls pairs title during the team camp -- LUKE TURGEON

Source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au

is that the new training singlet? :S dnt like how its a tight neck thingy lol