Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bloody Pea****..........
    Last edited by shamus; 15-11-09 at 08:17 AM.

...and what's with the bloody replays?

A cracking match. The score does not reflect the game at all. I'm glad England made a game of it, and for the most part I was nervous as hell. But in the last 20 mins England looked like they were 2-3 players down, Australia just carved up scoring 30 or so unanswered points to show just how far ahead we are in the game......

I love Australia and I love rugby league. What a day to be an Aussie!

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Great performance by the Aussie's & awesome to get W.Cup loss out of the minds of the players especially Slater who was brilliant & easily Man of the Match no matter who the Poms picked (JT), also i thought that Lewis & Gallen had brilliant games in the forwards & again Lockyer & Smith had great games around the rucks

Happy days & for that whinging commentator
    #itaintweaktospeak

great win overnight by the Kangaroos, great the way they pulled apart the poms in the 2nd half! Hayne..what a champ!
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Junior Titan

Yep I guess that will be year 38 then

We were good for the first 60, but used a lot of petrol staying with Australia in the first half. Have to say the Kangaroos were in the Zone in that final quarter - everything they did came off, kicked us to death with precision and brilliant finishing.

Our forwards are competitive but that back line, as expected, isn't up to scratch still and you can't win big games with that lineup.

Congrats to the Aussies for performing under pressure yet again.

You might see some of those younger players for a few years to come, and with luck they'll get better and maybe start to close that gap just a little bit...

Hope Leeds aren't smashed in the World Club game now, your boy Delaney better do a good job on GI!