Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What about Gallen, the grub. It was funny that we got the penalty though.
    Thats what you get if you bring Gallen off the bench, Sheens would of been aware that Paul struggles to release his aggression in suitable doses over an 80 minute period, he's a hit man if you give you 25 minutes to build it up on the bench then send him into an already very physical match. I'd say Sheens factored in a penalty off the back of Gallen but like the rest of us I'm sure he was pretty surprised which way it went.

Australia looked too ad-lib in attack, lacking structure and that crisp, fast short passing, especially down short sides, that Australia has done so well in the past.

I think Australia have a lot of room for improvement. They'll dispose of the Poms and French with what they served up this morning but they've lost all respect and fear factor where the Kiwis are concerned and it'll take more than reputations to beat the Kiwis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

I loved the game it was very physical & the Kiwi's Flogged us in the forwards & if not for Smith & Ingliss we wouldn't have been on the scoreboard

I can't believe Hindmarsh wasn't picked ahead of both Waterhouse & Hoffman but hopefully thats changed before we belt the Poms , i would also like to see Hayne & Slater change positions sometime during the game as the Kiwi's weren't too keen on kicking to Hayne .........:boo:
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hindy has to be part of the team next week. Drop Gallen!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hindy has to be part of the team next week. Drop Gallen!
    Drop Hoffman - outside of a Storm jersey he's a joke.

You know the Poms can't win the game but they'll try and win the fight. Civoneceva is too old for that garbage and Brett White is no match for Morley and Peac0ck - No way do you drop a weapon like Gallen from the bench.

They're trying to craft Waterhouse into a Toni Carroll style protector for Lockyer. Hindmarsh already makes enough tackles to fill 2 or 3 men's stats cards, why the hell not sit him next to Lockyer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark View Post
    Drop Hoffman - outside of a Storm jersey he's a joke.

You know the Poms can't win the game but they'll try and win the fight. Civoneceva is too old for that garbage and Brett White is no match for Morley and Peac0ck - No way do you drop a weapon like Gallen from the bench.

They're trying to craft Waterhouse into a Toni Carroll style protector for Lockyer. Hindmarsh already makes enough tackles to fill 2 or 3 men's stats cards, why the hell not sit him next to Lockyer?
    Couldn't agree more with CS , Gallen may be a "Grub" but he's the 1st one u would like by your side when the Shyte hits the fan as any man with a chest as big as his is going to hurt you when it connects
    #itaintweaktospeak