Thread: Love you all

Default Love you all

Love you all titans and supporters

just needed to tell you that
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

A disappointing end to a great season, it's been fun

Super fun this season, heaps of positives to take away from it.

Up the mighty Titans.

IMO to comes down to the carrot and the stick, or pleasure and pain.

Up until this point, we wanted to win the GF for pleasure, we could think of how good it would be to win it, and how good it would be for the city, but the last 3 weeks shows why that train of thought is not enough to win it.

The old saying "you have to lose one to win one"

Every team "wants" to win, but you need more leverage than that to actually do it. You need IMO your mind to associate massive "pain" to not winning it also. These get you though the moments of the game, when you have to go that extra little bit. When you have to get off the ground while dazed, and when you have to fight that little bit harder to break the tackle.

I think we may have learnt that last night, the ying to the yang, and seen the other side of the coin.

The boys are hurting, so are us fans, this is a good thing, because out of this "pain" we will get better.

I say fans also, but i only speak for myself here when i say that, but i was just as dissapointed in myself last night as i was there performance. I didnt go to the game last night, but i could have, i used excuses like money and time but in reality, there was no excuse, i should have been there.

I missed 2 games at home this year, why? i could give a thousand more excuses but they do not matter, i should have been there, i want these guys to bleed and break bones for me every week, but i find excuses for myself when they need us. Did i scream loud enough at games, maybe not, we need more pressure on the opposition at home games. ect ect

I wont make the mistake again, i also will be better for the loss.
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    IMO to comes down to the carrot and the stick, or pleasure and pain.

Up until this point, we wanted to win the GF for pleasure, we could think of how good it would be to win it, and how good it would be for the city, but the last 3 weeks shows why that train of thought is not enough to win it.

The old saying "you have to lose one to win one"

Every team "wants" to win, but you need more leverage than that to actually do it. You need IMO your mind to associate massive "pain" to not winning it also. These get you though the moments of the game, when you have to go that extra little bit. When you have to get off the ground while dazed, and when you have to fight that little bit harder to break the tackle.

I think we may have learnt that last night, the ying to the yang, and seen the other side of the coin.

The boys are hurting, so are us fans, this is a good thing, because out of this "pain" we will get better.

I say fans also, but i only speak for myself here when i say that, but i was just as dissapointed in myself last night as i was there performance. I didnt go to the game last night, but i could have, i used excuses like money and time but in reality, there was no excuse, i should have been there.

I missed 2 games at home this year, why? i could give a thousand more excuses but they do not matter, i should have been there, i want these guys to bleed and break bones for me every week, but i find excuses for myself when they need us. Did i scream loud enough at games, maybe not, we need more pressure on the opposition at home games. ect ect

I wont make the mistake again, i also will be better for the loss.
    As usual, I agree with you
    Next year will be a better year, this season was a great learning experience for all

I remember a few months ago, reading an interview with Royce Simmons. Talking about 1990, after losing the grand final he was sitting in the shower crying, and one of the younger players asked him why, they made the grand final, they'd never done that before. Royce pointed out that they didn't win the grand final, and you don't get many chances at it, he may never get another chance. Anyhow, turned out he did the next year.

Gus only had to ask them one question to ensure the win. Do you remember what it felt like last year?

We didn't make the grand final, but we weren't far from it.
    I was hoping we'd not have to lose, I'd have loved to gone all the way while Walker was still with us, but before every game next year, I hope they remember how it felt last night.

just want to say cya walker, delaney and conn. hope u all go well, not u conn when u okay vs us.
    good season
    we are a young team, and we will build on this.

Love you too Coaster!

in your absence on friday night coaster i gave zilly a
    "TALK TO 'EM ZILLMAN" as they came out of the sheds....

he looked up and had a laugh as if he has heard you a few times this year
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    in your absence on friday night coaster i gave zilly a
    "TALK TO 'EM ZILLMAN" as they came out of the sheds....

he looked up and had a laugh as if he has heard you a few times this year
    Haha, great stuff, i also sent him a fan-mail saying the same thing, haha

Only know you guys from the forum but I feel the love.
    This is why I was so exited about the arrival of a true Gold Coast team and left the Broncos fold without so much as a fleeting thought.
    A team and supporters I can identify with. A team that competes, bleeds and pains for me.
    I, for one, cannot wait to see what the future holds. I think next year I might even wander away from my comfortable seat in the Western stand and pay a visit to the domain of the Smurfs and Legion.
    I have to pay a compliment to the general quality of comment on this forum throughout the year. It has always, for the most part, been positive and encouraging to the team and players. I would never like it to go down the road that some Bronco supporters do on their forum. Very negative, destructive and disloyal.
    Go the Titans and may your reign be successful and honourable.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    Only know you guys from the forum but I feel the love.
    This is why I was so exited about the arrival of a true Gold Coast team and left the Broncos fold without so much as a fleeting thought.
    A team and supporters I can identify with. A team that competes, bleeds and pains for me.
    I, for one, cannot wait to see what the future holds. I think next year I might even wander away from my comfortable seat in the Western stand and pay a visit to the domain of the Smurfs and Legion.
    I have to pay a compliment to the general quality of comment on this forum throughout the year. It has always, for the most part, been positive and encouraging to the team and players. I would never like it to go down the road that some Bronco supporters do on their forum. Very negative, destructive and disloyal.
    Go the Titans and may your reign be successful and honourable.
    Yeah some forums just bag out their players and coach constantly unlike this forum