Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by meter maid View Post
    Worst case scenario for me.
    Parra were/are my#1 team although being a Coaster of course we follow the Titans and have season tix. (can u have 2 fav teams?)
    Will have to get down for the game...probably driving.
    At least ONE of my teams are gonna get through, will be wearing both teams gear...at least they're the same colours!!!
    Yes, the Titans are new team so I think the rules can be ammended for this.
    Knowing one team will be one game away will make things a little easier I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    No chance, Dragons didnt throw a thing at them, and we have NEVER lost to Para not even in a trial.

This is the best case scenario, forget Parra's form for a second, after a disappointing loss, we get the opportunity to play 8th spot next week, which is a hell of lot better then playing 4th spot, after they just demolished last years premiers.

We are IMO lucky, we have found ourselves on the best side of the draw, with the Dogs and Parra, while the other side has Broncos/Dragons/Storm

Im actually excited again, after being depressed for the last 23 hours
    I agree. Winner of this game will be playing the Grand Final I think. Their is mixed news on Kimmorley weather he'll be right for the prelim or not.

We (Legion.Southern Legion) will email out some precise seating info for the Southern Legion on Friday. There are three Titans bays, but we will likely target bay 36.

Check back here for more information about tickets later tonight!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Im going to be there too!! Got flight booked and paid for already!!
    Last night was such a good game and I hope this one will be just as good!!
    Cant wait to get out the face paint and hair spray again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachbub23 View Post
    Im going to be there too!! Got flight booked and paid for already!!
    Last night was such a good game and I hope this one will be just as good!!
    Cant wait to get out the face paint and hair spray again!!
    I hope u are not flying from Japan
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior Titan

Default Ticketek Agency Opening Times??

Anyone know what time the ticketek agencies are open till?
    I assume Robina is only till 5 or 5.30 but what about the arts centre???

I have to do a first aid course tomorrow from 9am-5pm at Helensvale so am worried about missing out. Surely the tix won't sell out tomorrow???

I have to do a first aid course tomorrow from 9am-5pm at Helensvale so am worried about missing out. Surely the tix won't sell out tomorrow???
    There is no chance of this game being a sellout. They would probably struggle to sell the ground out even with two Sydney based teams playing so you will be sweet.

am looking at that flight also.... when u coming back???
    I am flying back at 6.30 in the morning - I have to be at a wedding by midday. It would be good if we could get a few on that flight so we can split a cab from the airport to the ground - it isn't that far but at peak hour Friday we might be doing a fair bit of sitting around.

I will be buying my tickets tomorrow for the game but as I am going down on my Pat Malone I want to try to make sure I sit around some fellow forumites. What is the best way to find out where people are sitting so I can order seat numbers??

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I will be buying my tickets tomorrow for the game but as I am going down on my Pat Malone I want to try to make sure I sit around some fellow forumites. What is the best way to find out where people are sitting so I can order seat numbers??
    We will have more info later tonight. But we are looking at Bay 36 (One of the three Titans supporters bays), as far forward as possible. It is nearly on the 50m line.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    We will have more info later tonight. But we are looking at Bay 36 (One of the three Titans supporters bays), as far forward as possible. It is nearly on the 50m line.
    What Category is Bay 36? If it is on the 50 metre line I assume CAT 1 (I am still working on finances..)

QLD Cup Titan

EVeryone going down for the game - enjoy yourselves. HOpe the atmosphere is just as good as last night. Atleast for the titans there'll be lots of blue and yellow - they can just imagine they are home :P I'll be cheering loudly from the gold coast (if you listen carefully you may just hear me in sydney) and can't wait to see the boys overcome their next hurdle. I'll be hoping for dragons and titans victories next week (knock those donkeys right out).
    Do we play doggies after our wonderful win next week? he he.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    There is no chance of this game being a sellout. They would probably struggle to sell the ground out even with two Sydney based teams playing so you will be sweet.

I am flying back at 6.30 in the morning - I have to be at a wedding by midday. It would be good if we could get a few on that flight so we can split a cab from the airport to the ground - it isn't that far but at peak hour Friday we might be doing a fair bit of sitting around.

same here... have to wait untill tomorrow night before i can book flights... where u staying? i think a few are driving down.... but i still have work on friday and then am on call for the wknd so cant be away from the gc for too long
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    same here... have to wait untill tomorrow night before i can book flights... where u staying? i think a few are driving down.... but i still have work on friday and then am on call for the wknd so cant be away from the gc for too long
    I am staying at my wife's grannies place. She is in Mascot so I will just be walking to the plane station early doors on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I hope u are not flying from Japan
    Haha no i unfortunately had to come back early, been back for 2 months now so seen every home game since being back.... but last night was the best game by far!!

At the home games we usually sit as close to you guys as possible!! but last night we were in section 20, 3 rows back!! so good!!
    best moment was having Corey Parker trying to convert a try right in front of us and everyone including myself hurling abuse at him!! Ooops he missed

Yep, winner of next weeks game plays the dogs to go in the GF.
    I really think the winner of this Fridays game is going to the Grand final. Know soon enough I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    We (Legion.Southern Legion) will email out some precise seating info for the Southern Legion on Friday. There are three Titans bays, but we will likely target bay 36.

Check back here for more information about tickets later tonight!
    Bays 39 or 40 guys

See the thread at http://forum.titans.com.au/showthrea...417#post258417

Hope you guys can join the Southern Legion!!!