Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    I just don't know how a team can look like they have complete control over an opposition but still get beaten by 25 points. Up until the last 15 minutes the Titans always look like the could win the game. They just can't score in tight games.
    How true, i think Gould hit the nail on the head when he said Titans are doing way too many settling plays.

Funny thing, next day, minus the alcohol and my opinion hasn't changed.
    The team must become proficient at different game plans to beat different teams offences. As soon as a team gets in their faces they go to water and have no idea how to get around them, over them or through them.
    Hayne was well and truly controlled last night, they just forgot about the rest of the team.

to many one on one misses
    killed us. from our big guns aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Someone want to explain to me why Lowrie got a penalty after dropping the ball from which the Eels scored a try from?
    He was trying to get up and hit our marker, in the process dropping the ball, so he gets a penalty for it

I know it was a tactic to not kick to Eric Grothe because he starts the eels sets of in good fashion but last night he was getting dumber by the second.

Prince should have just kicked it to him so the whole world could see him deteriorate lol. His coach must have been getting very anxious everytime he touched the ball

well have just gotten home from sydney... it hadnt sunk in until this morning when i was standing out the front of the hotel.. parra really had a HOME ground advantage, they were giving it to the ref all night and at volume.

does hayne have snakes on him when he has the ball??? coz NO-ONE ever seems to be able to tackle him.

waited for the players after the game and of course gutted but greated us with such an upbeat manner.... they will take alot out of this in the new year.

we played semi-final football and that to me is a GREAT season for only our 3rd in NRL...

so for that i am very proud of the boys and proudly wore my jersey in sydney ALL DAY
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Well well well well wat can i say.. Very upset with the game last night as dave said did the eels hav eels on them??? After 40min they tryed going thru the guts why didnt they try to go to the outside for **** sake??? Number 7 wat was the go with ur kicking game come on???? Why didnt sum1 else do sum kicking...

Ok said wat i had to say........

Now wat a year it was 11 from 12 at home, finshed in 3rd yeah baby...The fans have been great over the year and i hope very much that after this year it will grow even more in 2010.....

Yes Titan Pete, Big D, Daveyk, Shan, Boof nd myself walk around syd with our titans colors on all day....

To the Titans, fans, Players thankyou u for the year i think that has put the coast nd the titans on map in the NRL...

No comment on the game it's over i won't point out players who didn't have their best game last night as it was the Eels defence which was the difference between the 2

To the Waynecarr who called Bailey a Disgrace you are a Fool !

Apart from the finish we had a Great Year & i'm extremely proud of our club & most of the supporters.

A good time was had by the boys who travelled down to Sydney as Dave & Doug
    has said we all wore our colours today.

Thanks to Shamus who took on a Female security guard & Lost, funny stuff
    Also a huge thanks to Boof Laffranchi for giving my son his game worn socks even though the Smell this morning was Rank
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hahaha dont forget sitting at paddys having a few drinks...... still do it for $600 on the lips......

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Hahaha dont forget sitting at paddys having a few drinks...... still do it for $600 on the lips......
    Without a doubt Dougy you are one Sick Mother F**ker
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Without a doubt Dougy you are one Sick Mother F**ker
    hahaha i think its my new drinking hole wen im down that way.....:P

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Thanks to Shamus who took on a Female security guard & Lost, funny stuff
    Mate, my 'meeting' with that secutity chick had been planned once I set my eyes on her. Man, she was hot!

OK......Maybe she wasn't. If anyone wants to know what she looked like just watch an episode of 'The United States of Tara' and wait for 'Buck' to appear. Deadset spitting image ....

Default Bull got it wrong

Was really disappointed to read Bull's comments in todays Sundays paper saying we had a s**t year. Far from it.
    His comments probably stem from the anger and disappointment he and all of us felt with the limp Parra effort.
    Mind you Luke your defence that night was probably on par with some of your comments so a little discretion away from red mist comments might be a good call.
    Enormous respect still for you and every other person associated with this great club so all we can do is look forward to 2010.
    Last edited by RobJ; 20-09-09 at 11:16 AM.

Junior Titan

[Beaten in the semis by the 2 form teams of the comp...it may well end up a Parramatta v Broncos GF

Agree........ I m thinking Parra/Bronco s as well....... The boys would have to take something out of the fact that we were beaten by the Broncos and then the Eels. The Minor Premiers were beaten by the Eels and then the Broncos. Yes there were mistakes but thats what happens when you go against a team that is thumping you every which way you turn.

Proud as hell in the boys, their faces at the airport were shocking.There was only about 10 people at the airport to great them but at least our claps echoed and sounded louder.

Sometimes in life you try your hardest and you get beaten on the day........... you regroup, train, do whatever you need to do to get back up and fight again.

Dont beat yourselves up over it boys........you regroup now and come back stronger.............. Well done on what you have achieved this year.......top 3 in your third year....... no one can take that off you.

Here's to 2015