Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    yeh i a was aiming for that flight for that very reason... so a split cab it is...
    i can certainly feel a few being sunk before we take off
    Check your email Dave.

That email just bounced. I will pm you.

Hey Dave

Try Aarons Hotel or Pacific International Hotel, which is right near Central Station (and a shuttle bus or short walk up to the SFS). They are usually the cheapest hotels to stay at. Otherwise a motel somewhere in Paddington is also do-able.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Any1 who wants free accomadation i can put some tents up in my back yard and put some air matresses in there lol sydney weather has been pretty hot at night
    I Love the legion and cant wait to see Matty and Ant in the Southern Legion
    Just wondering for the people flying down if any1 wants to meet in the captain cook hotel oppisite the sfs for a few drinks before gates

when u get GA tkt's u dnt get allocated a bay, just u choose ur own seat when u get there aye
    hopefully i finish work in time ahah
    Last edited by patskE; 14-09-09 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackWillie View Post
    Hey Dave

Try Aarons Hotel or Pacific International Hotel, which is right near Central Station (and a shuttle bus or short walk up to the SFS). They are usually the cheapest hotels to stay at. Otherwise a motel somewhere in Paddington is also do-able.
    I've stayed at Aarons, I'd not recommend it. Forget the price, work paid, but between the garbage trucks going all night in the alley outside the window and the smell in the room, wasn't a pleasant stay.

WAR PAINT

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Did you get the 1630 out of Coolie??

If you did we will have to hook up before the flight so we can save a bit of cash by splitting a cab. I could imagine a couple of cans being emptied too just quietly...
    Ok the road trip didnt really work out for me so the number 2 fan helped me out...

Nd i am also flying down with u at this time.... The Tatt-man is still comming.....

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Ok the road trip didnt really work out for me so the number 2 fan helped me out...

Nd i am also flying down with u at this time.... The Tatt-man is still comming.....
    You are welcome Dougy even though counting is not your strong point
    #itaintweaktospeak

Default You'll here us cheering from section 36

Wish I had of checked the forum before booking the tickets, we got tickets in section 36. Oh well, I am being shouted so can't really complain. Trust me you will hear us cheering from there anyway!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    You are welcome Dougy even though counting is not your strong point
    Hahaha I knew u would love that number 2...... Its like austin powers ( Thankyou number 2).... hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by djtilto View Post
    Wish I had of checked the forum before booking the tickets, we got tickets in section 36. Oh well, I am being shouted so can't really complain. Trust me you will hear us cheering from there anyway!
    Don't be too worried mate. Due to the fact that the game won't be anywhere near a sell out, I am sure you can move down to us easily if you like. Especially considering you have paid for Category 1 tickets and you would be moving to Category 3 seats.

Just come down to Bay 40 when gates open and at least say g'day to the other fans and see how you feel about seating closer to kick off.

Playing in Sydney gives us alot more flexibility than at Lang Park or Skilled Park.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

i got ga tkt's today, say row ga, seat ****, that means nothing aye? just sit anywhere, 1st in best dressed aye?

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    i got ga tkt's today, say row ga, seat ****, that means nothing aye? just sit anywhere, 1st in best dressed aye?
    Yea aye. You are sweet for Friday mate.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Over 22k tickets sold for this match! I think this could even get over 30,000!

A great tribute considering we are a new club and don't have many local fans.

But what we lack in numbers we will make up for in quality.

Broncos v Dragons looks headed for a Sell Out. Best Finals Series in my memory so far.

The Parra Blue and Gold Army will be out in force as will the legions of Titans fans! It'll be an amazing atmosphere.