Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Semi-final time: Southern Legion & Legion: Titans v Eels (Fri, 18 Sep) @ SFS

With the Eels flogging the Dragons this afternoon, the Titans will play the Eels in the sudden death semi finals in Sydney this Friday night!!!!

We are calling all Titans fans from the Southern Legion, Legion and Queensland to join us to support the boys at this game and be a part of Titans history.

Details are:

Date: Fri, 18 September 2009
    Kickoff: 7:45pm
    Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
    Ticketing: Tickets can be purchased from Ticketek on Monday 14 Sept at 9am for Titans/Parramatta members, with the remainder of the tix going on sale on Tuesday, 15 Sept at 9am. More info from the Ticketek website is at http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=NRLSFSFS09

Southern Legion & Legion seating area: The Titans supporters have been allocated bays 36, 37, 38 and 39. However, because of the pricing (Bays 36-38 are in Cat 1 and costs $55 adults and $45 concession) and the fact Bays 36-39 are reserved, so that we can sit together, we are encouraging people to purchase seats in EITHER:
    Bay 39: Category 2 (Adults = $45, Concession = $30) [NB. these will be reserved seats); OR
    Bay 40: General Admin right next to the allocated Titans bays (Adults = $30, Concession = $20)

The Titans have been successful against the Eels in Sydney in the past and I'm sure they can end the Eels and Jarryd Hayne's run.

So bring your passion, come dressed in your Titans gear, bring your flags, banners, whistles, confetti and drums and help us cheer on the Titans!

Hope to see you there!

GO TITANS!
    Sylve
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 14-09-09 at 12:06 AM.

It will be great to catch up with you & the Southern Legion on Friday Sylve

So it sounds like section 40 is the go
    #itaintweaktospeak

yeh sweet, ill prob sit in bay 40 if i dnt go with my mates
    cant wait aye! go the titans

Definately heading down for this.

Haven't been the SFS before, looking forward to it.

I'll be there for sure! Bay 40 looks good for me.

The Legion had it's fun on Saturday and now it is time for the best Southern Legion EVER!

Time for the two Legions to unite and catch Parramatta in a pincer move!

This will be so special to have so many GC Titans fans down there in Sydney along with all the loyal Southern Legion.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

SFS venue map

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Flights are booked, just need to call up ticketek tommorow and get tickets for section 40 and I'm about set.

Bring on Friday!

cant book flight till tonight.... they have gone up already since last night
    will get a ticket for bay 40 for sure
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Junior

im making the trip for this game with 2 fellow Titans fans- wondering which section people are going for as I havent been to sfs before-any clues please! Also how do we go taking flags on the plane- can they be carried on as hand luggage- whats the go? Help please!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Yes yes yes the tatt-man is GOING they will be about 8 of us driving down for this in a titans road trip..... we hav about 4 so far...

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    im making the trip for this game with 2 fellow Titans fans- wondering which section people are going for as I havent been to sfs before-any clues please! Also how do we go taking flags on the plane- can they be carried on as hand luggage- whats the go? Help please!
    G'day Jenwood!

You can either pick allocated seating in Bay 39, or General Admission in Bay 40. I dare say most of the known Titans fans around here will be in Bay 40. General admission also allows us all to sit with each other.

It is also cheaper as well.

As for flags, they will likely make you take them to oversized luggage. Which isn't a big deal. Jetstar taped up my two Titans flags both ways, GC to SYD and got them no worries at baggage.

This is awesome guys!

Just got security clearance from SFS so we can bring in all our drums, flags and banners! We just need to manage the use of everything so that we aren't obstructing people's views during the game which I'm sure we're all used to already. Give me a buzz if you have any probs with security at the gates.

Everyone I've spoken to so far, including some Titans Foundation members are joining us in Bay 40 and 39.

George and his 2 kids are coming so they are making confetti as we speak!

Ah, sounds like it's gonna be awesome.

Unfortunately finances mean I'll be waiting for the grand final before I make the trip!

That is fantastic news Syl. I will talk to Adam about getting a drum off him. We only need one, maybe two. I need to pick up my gear from Skilled Park during the week. So I will touch base with him and then bring what is needed.

I have been getting alot of queries about seating information for Titans fans and Legion. So we should have ALOT of new recruits from all membership categories. I just got off the phone to a couple of Titanium members!

Spread the word! Bay 40 (General Admission) or Bay 39 (Allocated Seating)

I just bought a general admission ticket so I can cruise down to section 40.