Me and the champions from The Chook Pen, Roosters supporter group go way back. Infact they really helped me in working out the best and most flexible model for The Legion. I'm great mates with the head Rooster, Mario.

So I love to go say G'day.

So I went to Manly to watch the MightyTitans play! You all know the result, but we go down with the chip. That's just Titans style.

So I was in Sydney for an extra day and booked a later flight. I wanted to take in the Roosters v Cowboys game. Fitzy's last game. I wasn't too sure who to cheer for. I wanted to see a QLD team get up but I also wanted an Easts victory for my mates.

Anyway me and fellow Legionnaire Greg Downie. Who lives in Sydney but flies up to every home game. He was a Titanium member but has been sitting with The Legion for many games. He has now officially switched to LEGION. We went down to say G'day!

And it was great to catch up with all my old mates and new mates as well from Easts. They are such a welcoming group! They are champion rugby league fans of the highest order. And many Roosters fans said they are behind the Titans in the Finals.

So they encouraged us to stay around a little longer and the game kicked off. And they gave Greg a banner and me one of their big flags. And there we were...

Greg in the home strip and me in the away. Reppin' the Titans at the SFS!

I LOLed when I saw this picture!

We soon went over and sat with Syl/BringBackWillie and the Cowboys fans. Much to Syl's embarrassment when we told her where we had been.

All in all it was an amazing trip down south. Got to catch up with GCT 89 in the Southern Legion as well.