Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by titankiwi View Post
    Hi Guys Me and the Wife are flying in from New Zealand with 2 other family members and are wanting to cheer on the Mighty Titan's in there 1st semi!!!!!
    We have not been able to get tickets would anybody know how we could get hold of 4 tickets please, as the trip has been planned around this game and it would be sad to miss out?
    Hey, tickets go on sale for nrl.com members at 9 Australian time (about 40 minutes from now). If you go sign up on NRL.com you will get a code. You can buy up to 8 tickets. Good luck

Hi Guys Me and the Wife are flying in from New Zealand with 2 other family members and are wanting to cheer on the Mighty Titan's in there 1st semi!!!!!
    We have not been able to get tickets would anybody know how we could get hold of 4 tickets please, as the trip has been planned around this game and it would be sad to miss out?
    check out this thread dude... http://forum.titans.com.au/showthread.php?t=15495

tickets will back onsale on nrl.com at 9pm tonight
    register and get ur tickets asap

glad to have you over for history in the making
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

QLD Cup Titan

Thanks to my wonderful mum who stood in line at the titans store this morning, we got our tickets no worries. Sitting just behind you guys in the legion in row 17 (best we could get apparently). The thing that I wonder about is she didn't have to give ANY member details, no code etc (even though she had it all there) bit strange if general public can not buy them just yet??? counting down the days until Saturday!!!!!

i was there this arvo and got 2 tickets for legion down front....

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Sure...Those seats would be fine me thinks...
    Holy crap! Tickets went fast. When i first logged on, there were only single seats in titanium and i selected Gold. Ended up with Section 19, so i removed those and went straight back in for anoter go. This time, there were only single seats left in titanium unlicenced as well and the seats i ended up with were WAY over in Section 25 (where i wanted to be). I don't think there'll be many tickets left by 9am, if any.

Junior Titan

Got mine guys, 4 of us flying in from NZ for the big night thanks for the help!!!!!!!

Got mine guys, 4 of us flying in from NZ for the big night thanks for the help!!!!!!!
    thats awesome... well done...
    where are your seats??

UNDER MAINTENANCE
    The Ticketek website is temporarily unavailable due to routine site maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience and expect to return to full operation as soon as possible.

If you continue to receive this message reload the home page or you may need to clear your cache.

Internet Explorer Users

How to clear your cache:
    Go to 'Tools' on your Internet Explorer navigation bar.
    Scroll down to 'Internet Options'.
    Click on the 'General Tab'.
    In the 'Temporary Internet Files' area, click on the 'Delete Files' button to clear your cache.
    Click on 'OK' at the bottom.
    Thank you for visiting www.ticketek.com

This cant be right...... routine maintenance

Here's to 2015

Well I got onto ticketek and was able to allocate sets of 8 tickets in every section, including the away bay...... so they are deffinately still available

Here's to 2015

Junior Titan

We are in section 25 can't wait

Wow I applaud the comittment of you guys! I was just saying a couple of days ago that I reckon we will one day have a big kiwi following. Especially with all the young kiwi stars on Gold Coast.

I'm delighted you are coming across for this historic occasion and the thought that people are coming from all over the country and from overseas certainly makes it all the more exciting and special for the local Titans fans.

Keep in touch in the future, because alot of us are planning an away trip to Auckland in 2010!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    Well I got onto ticketek and was able to allocate sets of 8 tickets in every section, including the away bay...... so they are deffinately still available
    The game is no where near sold out. But it won't take long as tickets get sold at 9am this morning.

The news of it selling out is the case of massive misinformation, largely helped by good old Channel 9 News (Brisbane, at least).

But as you said, that might mean less Brisbane fans and more Gold Coast fans!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Coasters lose brotherly love feeling

Titans captain Scott Prince and Brisbane's Darren Lockyer talk up their chances in the local derby at Skilled Park on Saturday night

KNOCKING off `Big Brother' would be the perfect way for the Gold Coast Titans to signal their arrival as a rugby league force and resurrecting their title charge, according to captain Scott Prince.

The Titans host arch-rivals Brisbane on Saturday night in what's shaping as a sell-out battle between third and sixth on the ladder at Skilled Park.

Prince says the clash with the Broncos is a promoter's dream and will ensure the players from league's youngest club are switched on for their maiden crack at the National Rugby League's finals series.

"I can't wait personally," said Prince. "I think it's a great challenge for us.

"There's no better way to see how you're travelling than playing against the best.

"I can assure you that Skilled Park will be sold out. I know all the guys are really excited about this weekend's game."

While the players are excited, Prince can see how fans would be nervous.

Gold Coast's consistency went out the window on Saturday night as they were humbled 38-4 by Manly at Brookvale.

"We've probably been written off again for what we showed on the weekend," said Prince, who believes the thumping loss has ensured the Titans will carry the underdog tag through the finals series.

"(But) it's great -- less pressure. Everyone wants the underdog tag.

"We certainly didn't ask for it and everyone's given it to us so we'll take it. I'm happy with that."

Despite the poor performance against the Sea Eagles, there's still plenty of confidence in the Titans camp.

"We got a smack, there's no shying away from the fact that we got flogged and beaten convincingly across the park but it was good it happened then," he said.

"It wasn't a game where it was an elimination round, so we'll take a lot out of that.

"Now we just move on from that and wipe that game out of our memory and just enjoy the week for what it is.

"I guess the old saying is 'a week's a long time in rugby league'.

"The Dragons have shown that on the weekend and it's all about attitude and getting back to basics.

"I still feel confident in our ability to win football games."

Tickets to the game go on sale to the general public at 9am this morning and Prince believes strong hometown support can only help the side topple the Broncos.

"The community is getting right behind the team," he said.

Source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au

Rogers a slim chance for final

GOLD Coast Titans playmaker Mat Rogers has rated himself just a 50-50 chance of taking on the Broncos on Saturday night at Skilled Park as he races the clock to recover from a hamstring strain.

"Hopefully, with a bit of treatment over the next few days, I will start to do some running and fingers crossed everything will be OK," he said after scans last night cleared him of a tear.

"I would have to be a 50-50 chance of playing and given the situation we are in, I definitely want to get out there.

"You work all year to get yourself to this point and I would hate to miss it because of a slight strain."

In a boost for the Titans, Preston Campbell trained with teammates at the Burleigh Bears yesterday after getting a head knock during Saturday's thumping from the Sea Eagles.

Back rower Ash Harrison (knee) also trained strongly.

While the Titans are a bit battered and bruised in the wake of the Manly clash, Rogers said they did not deserve to be written off as finals chances.

"We didn't fluke 16 wins all year," he said. "We know we can play footy.

"We just got taught a bit of a lesson in intensity on the weekend by Manly.

"Manly were playing semi-final football on the weekend and we weren't.

"I think we are in a great position.

"We have seen some good sides have that happen to them and bounce back over the last month and we believe we can do the same.

Source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au

PMSL.....Scottys got that sly lookin grin going on that he has when he has one of his cheeky comments in his head and he hasnt said it yet........................Ok... thats it..... I just realised how sad it is that I can tell some of their facial expressions.......

Here's to 2015