Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

OK.I am a little confused.....I just signed up to the Broncos Forum, took a look around and noticed this from a Broncos forum member.......

Just got my member mail e-mail.

6:30pm Saturday Night. Away Supporter Bay tickets range from $14 - $21.

Huh!.......That sounds way too cheap......if that is the correct price then there are gunna be thousands of 'em sitting at the Southern end!

Don't prices start at $30?

well first of all if they have already done out a members email then thats a tad scarey..... very organised......

as for the price.... well on the NRL site

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHome/GrandFina...4/Default.aspx

it says

WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE:
    Ticket Club Members: 9am Monday - 7pm Monday
    MyNRL Members: 9pm Monday - 7am Tuesday
    General Public:

MEMBERS SEATS:
    Gold Coast Titans Ticketed Club Members will be given the opportunity to purchase their own seat from 9am Wednesday, September 2, to 5pm Sunday, September 6.

SUPPORTER BAYS:
    Away team supporter areas will be located in:
    Cat 1: Section 21
    Cat 2: Sections 18-19
    Cat 3: Sections 14-16.

TICKET LIMITS:
    Ticketed Club Members will be able to purchase Four (4) tickets per club membership from Monday, September 7.

There will be a limit of eight (8) tickets per transaction.

WHERE TO PURCHASE:
    Tickets are available through Ticketek via the following channels:

Phone: 132 849
    Outlet: Any Ticketek Outlet
    Online: www.ticketek.com.au

TICKET PRICES:
    Price Category
    Adult
    Concession
    Junior
    Family

$55.00
    $50.00
    $35.00
    $155.00

$45.00
    $40.00
    $25.00
    $120.00

$30.00
    $25.00
    $20.00
    $85.00

Here's to 2015

WOW!. I am assuming that (most...maybe most) Titanium members would have purchased their own seats for this game. So to have away supporters given the opportunity to purchase tickets in the same area (CAT 1 Section 21) would get right up my nose. Last thing I would want is to have a mass of Broncos fans stting around me. It is bad enough that I have one that I need to put in his place from time to time. Hopefully, I will need to do this again about 8pm next Saturdee. ( He is a Titans boy at heart!)

At least it seems that section 20 is free of most of them......But I am sure there will be some dike heads in there somewhere.....

Default Bash Of The Titans

BASH OF THE TITANS......BRONCO S BOOK DATE WITH GOLD COASTERS

IT is set to be civil war like southeast Queensland has never experienced before.
    Brisbane last night ensured the dream showdown most Queenslanders had been hoping for, edging past Canberra Raiders 22-10 to put themselves on a qualifying final collision course with the Gold Coast Titans.

It will be the first all-Queensland final since the Cowboys and Broncos locked horns in 2004 in Townsville.

The Broncos will enter the Skilled Park showdown as warm favourites, with a number of Titans including stars Preston Campbell and Mat Rogers battling to be fit after suffering injuries in Saturday night's confidence sapping 38-4 loss to Manly.

But Brisbane captain Darren Lockyer last night warned his men to be wary of the wounded Titans, declaring they must push aside thoughts of the irresistible winning streak that has propelled them into an 18th straight finals series.

"We just have to forget about the five in a row now," Lockyer said.

"We just have to focus on this week against the Titans. There are things we have to do better and that's what we'll be concentrating on now.

"We're in a good position, we have nearly everyone available, so it is up to us to make the most of it. I think our attitude is right.

"Five weeks ago we didn't look like making the finals, but we are here now and I think we can do well."

Asked where the Broncos needed to improve against the Titans, Lockyer said: "I was happy with our defence but in attack we forced it a bit. We did that a bit last week as well.

"When we decided to get into the grind we were good at it, but we just got away from it at times. We have to get into the grind and stick with it."

Such was the professionalism of the Broncos performance last night it was easy to forget that just five weeks ago the same team had been thumped 56-0 by Canberra and looked anything but a title threat.

Coach Ivan Henjak said it would be a point he would be underlining to his men in a week where many people will write off the Titans on the back of their heavy defeat at Manly.

"If this year has taught us anything it is you can't rely on what happened the week before," Henjak said.

"Look at us five weeks ago, St George after their South Sydney loss.

"If you are hanging your hat on what happened the week before you're in trouble. We have to prepare to bring our best game because we expect them to."

Henjak didn't miss the chance to fire the first shot in what is sure to be a week of banter between the rival camps, cheekily offering the Titans the use of the larger Suncorp Stadium venue.

"We'd certainly be happy if they wanted to move it up here," he said.

"It would be nice, but I can understand it if they don't. They have earned the right to play down there."

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...003409,00.html

Here's to 2015

Hmm, i was worried last week, that we would walk in to Brooky half asleep and get bashed pillar to post like a red haired step kid. We did!

Attitude is everything, it is what makes you bend your back in a tackle, it is what makes you get off the line, it is what makes you get up and run again after being smashed.

Watching the broncos in there sheds sing there song, they are showing attitude, watching our boys against Tigers sing there song, there are showing nothing.

We will know after Sat night if we have what it takes to win this GF, and it will start and end in the engine room (forwards).

Mino Bailey Harrison and Lafrancri, are going to decide our fate, if they fall apart we are done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I bought my own ticket last week, logged on this morning and bought the maximum of 2. I don't know if I can get extras through NRL.com. I'm signed up on it, no idea if that's enough.

I imagine the donkey members get cheaper tickets because it's something that's been organised by the club.

When the Panthers played the Broncos up here recently, the Panthers organised cheaper tickets in the away bay for the travelling fans and the locals.

Wondering if when I got asked how many tickets I wanted while buying my Legion ticket last week without having to give any membership info at all, if I should have just bought as many as I could!

If you're signed up on nrl.com, for things like tipping comps, virtual nrl, etc you can go to the website and get a ticket code to buy today, I haven't tried it, but they're meant to be able to buy 8 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    OK.I am a little confused.....I just signed up to the Broncos Forum, took a look around and noticed this from a Broncos forum member.......

Just got my member mail e-mail.

6:30pm Saturday Night. Away Supporter Bay tickets range from $14 - $21.

Huh!.......That sounds way too cheap......if that is the correct price then there are gunna be thousands of 'em sitting at the Southern end!

Don't prices start at $30?

yea prices do start at $30......the noob got section 14 - 21 mistaken for $14 - $21

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Junior Titan

I'm fearing that with all the Donkeys being so close to the game, i might not be able to get tickets tomorrow 9 (being so far away from my beloved Titans, i'm only general public) and i've already planned my 7hr trip to get to the game

Does anyone have 2x spare tickets that i could buy?

Default how do you get the unique code to purchase tickets

does anyone no who i get the unique code to purchase tickets

Thumbs up

I like your theory but don't like the chances. In saying that.........I have 7 memberships (cards) x 4 = 28 seats so someone PM me..

oh......and I am working on the coast tomorrow so I can meet up with any potential customers if someone wants to borrow my cards for a transaction or two.... i.e. I am not purchasing the tickets.
    how do you get the unique code to purchase tickets

Quote Originally Posted by leo.natalie View Post
    does anyone no who i get the unique code to purchase tickets
    If you're a member you should have received an email with the code.
    If you didn't get it you might have to chase up the membership department.

If you're not a member you don't get the unique code.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by cjdexter View Post
    I'm fearing that with all the Donkeys being so close to the game, i might not be able to get tickets tomorrow 9 (being so far away from my beloved Titans, i'm only general public) and i've already planned my 7hr trip to get to the game

Does anyone have 2x spare tickets that i could buy?

Ok, i found MyNrl website, signed up and got my activation code. So i can get tickets as of 9pm tonight. Better than nothing.

So i'll be trying my best to get some Section 18-19s.

Hope to see you guys there.

GO TITANS!

Quote Originally Posted by cjdexter View Post
    Ok, i found MyNrl website, signed up and got my activation code. So i can get tickets as of 9pm tonight. Better than nothing.

So i'll be trying my best to get some Section 18-19s.

Hope to see you guys there.

GO TITANS!
    Section 18 and 19 will have Broncos sitting in there as they are designated (not entirely) to away supporters, try for Section 20, or even the Legion (Section 29-30) I think that section is CAT3 so a little cheaper and not so bad on the pocket.

Junior Titan

Section 18 and 19 will have Broncos sitting in there as they are designated (not entirely) to away supporters, try for Section 20, or even the Legion (Section 29-30) I think that section is CAT3 so a little cheaper and not so bad on the pocket.
    Oh crap. Whoops. Thanks for the heads up. I read the website wrong...

SUPPORTER BAYS:
    Away team supporter areas will be located in: (I skipped this line when reading )
    Cat 1: Section 21
    Cat 2: Sections 18-19
    Cat 3: Sections 14-16
    Last 2 time's i've been to skilled i ended up in S18 and S19. I just went to ticketek and purcased Gold tickets. Didn't really get an option on where to sit that i remember.

So S20 you say? Sounds good. What about S24-S26? Are they designated to anybody? They just look like a much better seating option than the Legion section. Get to see the game better.