Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Great game last night, congratulations to your guys for a great come back. What a fantastic final, easily the best so far. I hope you go down and thrash Melbourne next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by lynx000 View Post
    Great game last night, congratulations to your guys for a great come back. What a fantastic final, easily the best so far. I hope you go down and thrash Melbourne next weekend.
    Thanks for your sportsmanship. It was heart breaking to lose, but I think Titans fans are largely happy and we are still in the race.

One thing is for sure, Queensland RL fans are the winners with the Titans v Broncos derby!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I was disappointed the Broncos wore there away jersey and not their home or at least heritage. But I didn't care, only cared about the boys in blue and gold.

I have moved chat about attending Finals Week 2 to the other thread. -> http://forum.titans.com.au/showthread.php?t=15555

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by lynx000 View Post
    Thanks for that. It's a refreshing change from other Bronco fans.

OMG what an awesome piece of entertainment that game was, I really enjoyed watching it even though the Titans went down. The Titans played brilliantly and I feel Carty's pain re the ref's decisions. Friendy MOM in my opinion. We looked nervous early, but came home very strongly. I feel confident about next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

It was an amazing event for Queensland RL. Origin like atmosphere!

anyone else notice we always seem to start sluggish but pick up our game in the second half? I dunno what it is...nerves in the first half maybe, but it's happened so many times this year.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 13-09-09 at 02:50 PM.

In the 2 years I have been walking up and down the centre tunnel at Skilled, I have never seen Carty standing in the centre tunnel. Just before half time Carty was in the centre tunnel looking very agitated. It wasn't until this morning that I realised he was doing. Thats where the referees changeroom is. He didn't look happy.

On another note. I hope the mascots (All 4 of us) were entertaining last night. I know we had alot of fun out there.

how good was it seeing a centre pass it to his winger for a change?
    ?

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans v Brisbane Post match press conference.

Watch the coaches and captains from both the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans and the Brisbane Broncos as they discuss the weekend?s first NRL final.

Click on the link to view the conference,

http://www.titans.com.au/default.aspx?s=titans-tv

Source: http://www.titans.com.au

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    On another note. I hope the mascots (All 4 of us) were entertaining last night. I know we had alot of fun out there.
    Thank you to the mascots for your presence each home game. Im glad it was nice and cool ther last night. Don't how you survive when it's hot!
    Look forward to you all entertaining us again next year!
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 13-09-09 at 08:54 PM. Reason: fixed quotes

Quote Originally Posted by dee13 View Post

Having all 4 mascots there was awesome! It was like mascot heaven!!! It would have been great to catch up with you Dee!

On another note, I want to congratulate the Legion for a great display of passion last night. I had a wonderful time during the 'invasion'

The atmosphere was electric and it warmed my heart to see so many Titans and Broncos fans together, with some good old fashioned banter and rivalry!

My dream of seeing the Broncos and Titans in the GF is getting only 2 steps closer!

that was a great game. and a great atmosphere. pity the refs mad somany bad calls against us. thought they would have made the calls in our favor after carol knocked out one of em not to long ago

In light of last nights game, I have made a new avatar!