Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb 2010 Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Memberships!

2010 Jetstar Titans Season Membership is on sale now!! Click here to purchase a membership on-line or click on the below icon to downoad the Membership brochure in PDF format.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 2010 TITANS MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE

.If you have any queries relating to Jetstar Titans Membership please contact the Membership Department on (07) 5581 0190 or click here to send an email
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 27-08-09 at 03:50 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Time to renew those memberships. Buy more (Hopefully) and to spread the word to other Titans fans.

We were so close to being Minor Premiers in 2009, 2010 is going to be even better.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I haven't renewed yet, not sure I'm going to either to be honest.
    Putting it off because I may be becoming a student next year, so I'd rather wait and see for the discount. Plus work is a bit up in the air right now, it could be that I can't make the friday/monday games (not that I could ever do monday), combined with the saturday/sunday games that clash with other things, it's not worth buying a membership.

Getting a recorded message call asking me to renew annoyed the crap out of me too. I hate those sorts of calls at the best of times, but a recorded message? If anything that'll make me not renew!

I hope you do sign up again Steve. At least if you can't make it you can share your member pass and recoup some $$$. But as you said alot up in the air for you.

You going to QCA next year or QUT? Good luck with it!

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

Where can I get a membership from apart from online?

Quote Originally Posted by hugebrianfan View Post
    Where can I get a membership from apart from online?
    You can print out the Membership forms and post them in with credit card details or a cheque.

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    You can print out the Membership forms and post them in with credit card details or a cheque.
    Sweet, thanks for that.

Thumbs up

2010 Jetstar Gold Coast Titans memberships available now. Have you joined the team yet?

After a history making 2009 campaign in which your Jetstar Gold Coast Titans finished third on the NRL premiership ladder and contested their first ever finals series, the boys are determined to raise the bar even higher in 2010.

With a number of key recruits on board and following an extremely tough pre-season training campaign, John Cartwright?s charges are primed and ready to tackle the best that our NRL rivals can throw at us.

Off the field there have also been some significant improvements and the Titans game day experience will once again be one of the best Australian sport has to offer - guaranteeing constant action, entertainment and the very latest news from the moment gates open until well after the final whistle has sounded.

2010 memberships are on sale right now and the players need your support.

Click on the link below and join the team, your team, the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans.

https://memberships.ticketek.com.au/Titans/Login.aspx

Source: Titans

2010 Jetstar Gold Coast Titans memberships available now. Have you joined the team yet?

After a history making 2009 campaign in which your Jetstar Gold Coast Titans finished third on the NRL premiership ladder and contested their first ever finals series, the boys are determined to raise the bar even higher in 2010.

With a number of key recruits on board and following an extremely tough pre-season training campaign, John Cartwright?s charges are primed and ready to tackle the best that our NRL rivals can throw at us.

Off the field there have also been some significant improvements and the Titans game day experience will once again be one of the best Australian sport has to offer - guaranteeing constant action, entertainment and the very latest news from the moment gates open until well after the final whistle has sounded.

2010 memberships are on sale right now and the players need your support.

Click on the link below and join the team, your team, the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans.

https://memberships.ticketek.com.au/Titans/Login.aspx

Source: Titans
    Just received my Social Membership card in the mail today.
    Problem is I got sent a voucher to pick up my membership pack from the members race day on 6 February.
    I have the social membership because i live in Canberra. Tried to call Titans today but got message. Anyone had similar issue and know what to do?

Cheers

Default Social Membership

Quote Originally Posted by CamelT View Post
    Just received my Social Membership card in the mail today.
    Problem is I got sent a voucher to pick up my membership pack from the members race day on 6 February.
    I have the social membership because i live in Canberra. Tried to call Titans today but got message. Anyone had similar issue and know what to do?

Cheers
    For those social members who can't get to the Gold Coast to pick up their membership pack, Call the Titans on 11 February to get your pack mailed out.
    Spoke to the staff at Titans HQ today and they were very helpful

I'm glad to hear you got sorted CamelT. If you have any more trouble, don't hesitate to contact the Membership Department.

Thanks for signing up for a Social Membership, we are really trying to build up our far away fanbase.

Just two weeks until kick off and there is still time to secure your Titans Memberships! Our club needs your support so please join up!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TITANS SEASON MEMBERSHIPS FROM TICKETEK.COM.AU

Junior

Default Titans Membership

Hey diehard have you heard anything about how and when We can collect our member merchandise as we missed the race day earlier. Would love to have it before 1st game!

Just two weeks until kick off and there is still time to secure your Titans Memberships! Our club needs your support so please join up!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TITANS SEASON MEMBERSHIPS FROM TICKETEK.COM.AU
    Just bought mine. Is that new, I thought the process was a bit more involved, did Ticketek just get on board or something?

Quote Originally Posted by jenwood View Post
    Hey diehard have you heard anything about how and when We can collect our member merchandise as we missed the race day earlier. Would love to have it before 1st game!
    U can pick your merchandise pack at the 1st 2 home games
    #itaintweaktospeak