Default Round 25: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George-Illawarra Dragons

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St.George-Illawarra Dragons
    7:30pm Saturday August 29, 2009ANZ Stadium (Sydney), Sydney (NSW)

South Sydney Rabbitohs
    Nathan Merritt, Jamie Simpson, Colin Best, Junior Vaivai, Chris McQueen, John Sutton, Chris Sandow, Luke Stuart [c], Issac Luke, Scott Geddes, Ben Lowe, Eddy Pettybourne, David Fa'alogo.

Subs: Beau Falloon, Shannan McPherson, Dave Tyrrell, Jaiman Lowe.

St.George-Illawarra Dragons
    Darius Boyd, Brett Morris, Beau Scott, Matt Cooper, Wendell Sailor, Jamie Soward, Ben Hornby [c], Justin Poore, Dean Young, Michael Weyman, Matt Prior, Ben Creagh, Neville Costigan.

Subs: Dan Hunt, Jeremy Smith, Nathan Fien, Jarrod Saffy, Jason Nightingale, Jon Green (two to be omitted).

Referee: Ashley Klein, Steve Lyons
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

come on bunnies, beat them and we will forgive you over the Zillman incident...a bit
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Come on Souths infect STG with your disease of failure
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Can the Dragons go three loses in a row? Souths would love to do it. Love to see it happen in this forgotten about traditional derby.

The Dragons down on confidence will be a good thing for the Titans and the rest in the Finals.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Like Presto said...hasnt been a good 2 weeks for the "saint" teams with St Kilda losing their last 2 as well as St George who are both top. I can see the Dragons giving up top spot...which in fact i think they have on PD. Bulldogs have been the most consistent team anyway.

Dragons just got smashed 41-6....bahahaha cop that one Dragons... Best night of footy in a while with the Titans winning and Dragons losing. Time to partaaay.

Bhaahah how funny are this mob???

That was the funniest lose i have ever seen, the drop out fumble sent me over the edge
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

It will be 4 losses in a row after Parra give em a touch up next week , not the best way to start your semi assault
    #itaintweaktospeak

Parra should smash them with the streak they are on.

What the heck is going on with the Dragons? I dont think they will get far in the finals. Titans and Dogs are looking the most promising at the moment. If only the bunnies played like that every week for their sake.

Gold Coast Titans...2009 Minor Premiers...
    Sounds more likely heading into the last round (Depending on the Dogs)

I can't defend that ****. I will keep supporting, but I can't defend the performances of the past 2 weeks. This was meant to be the year too...

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Pretty much what steelers said, at least it looks like a attitude problem that can be reversed, if anyone can reverse it waynes the man. and just look at the broncos of five weeks ago everyone including me wrote them off, now look at them. I don't think we will be beat parra, but if we hold the ball and just play with some pride i will be happy and hopefully we can turn it around in the finals

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2007Dragons View Post
    Pretty much what steelers said, at least it looks like a attitude problem that can be reversed, if anyone can reverse it waynes the man. and just look at the broncos of five weeks ago everyone including me wrote them off, now look at them. I don't think we will be beat parra, but if we hold the ball and just play with some pride i will be happy and hopefully we can turn it around in the finals
    Where back man, put your money on the mighty Dragons to beat the slugs. That was the wake up call.