Default Thanks from the Red Army

We are starting up a WA Reds supporters group and just wanted to say thanks to those from the Legion who are giving us advice and support in getting going. We look forward to the day the Red Army can host the Legion in Perth!
    Red Army - WA Reds Supporters Group
    www.warzone.net.au

No worries mate! I would love to see the Reds back in the NRL!

And a supporter group would be a fantastic way to help get you a franchise. You need to start building your fanbase and get people talking. Get the media on side. Hopefully help the WA Reds club go in the right direction.

Us rugby league folk need to stick together! And it was great to see the Gold Coast ressurrect in the NRL and to see WA back as well would be amazing.

Raising awareness about the WA Reds within the rugby league fanbase will win you over a big ally. The Gold Coast got in with the help of overwhelming fan support.

I'd love to come over and visit you for the Bunnies game over in Perth in 2010

And hopefully we can host you at Skilled Park in 2013!

You guys are doing such a great job with the Reds Army. And I think every rugby league fan should support your cause.

For anyone interested in the WA Reds coming back to the NRL, check out their website and join their forum.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Also we got a lot of support and advice from other rugby league groups such as The Chook Pen, The Burrow, Manly Eagle Rockers, Sydney Stable and many others. It's a rugby league family and we all have the same passion for our clubs.

I'm a massive nationalist when it comes to rugby league in Australia as well.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I'd love to see WA back in the comp, and with my little sis having recently moved to Perth, I'll have accomodation for going to games.

A friend of mine who used to live in Perth used to go to all the games back in the day, it's a rugby league town without a team!

A red-eyed flight to WA! Now finally this will lead to a real NATIONAL rugby league competition

Good luck in rallying the support over there!

Just to update you. We had our first steering committee and have around 10 passionate RL fans keen to get this happening right across the State. Its now all systems go with a website, membership recruitment and logo our first priorities. Full support from the WARL and WA Reds bid team is great and we are alrewady thinking of loads of great social events with a big push for recruitment at the NRL game in June. Just need the IC to give us a team and we'll start planning the barbie for your trip over!
    Red Army - WA Reds Supporters Group
    www.warzone.net.au

Quote Originally Posted by Perth Red View Post
    Just to update you. We had our first steering committee and have around 10 passionate RL fans keen to get this happening right across the State. Its now all systems go with a website, membership recruitment and logo our first priorities. Full support from the WARL and WA Reds bid team is great and we are alrewady thinking of loads of great social events with a big push for recruitment at the NRL game in June. Just need the IC to give us a team and we'll start planning the barbie for your trip over!
    i still got my western reds boimber jacket so i will be part of the army based in nz lol

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Perth Red View Post
    Well done Perth Red, I think you will find such an organisation will be extremely beneficial for the Reds in attempting to secure a franchise. It will be a great ally of the club built from the grassroots.

The Legion too is evolving in 2011, but more on that later and we will certainly help you with advice and support going forward.

I want to see the Reds back in the NRL desperately and I intend on signing up for a 11/12 Reds Membership very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by qld power View Post
    i still got my western reds boimber jacket so i will be part of the army based in nz lol
    I'm impressed! I used to love those old school bomber jackets. I never got one though.