Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Doug/TitanTatsman is still a Titan till he dies.

Accept the verdict
    http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/...l-opinion.html

Cate Swannell

August 21st, 2009

THE Gold Coast Titans are in danger of losing a bit of gloss off their so far fairly polished image as rugby league's shiny new boys.

Fullback William Zillman is at the centre of the storm, but isn't necessarily the cause of the fan backlash that seems to have erupted around him, at least if the comments on our website are anything to go by.

Zillman, of course, was suspended for four matches this week on a biting charge against South Sydney's Jamie Simpson and the club, at the time of writing, was 'considering' appealing the verdict.

It's not Zillman's biting that's got the fans worked up, it's the way the club's handled his suspension that's grating.

Here's a sampling:

"Your guy bit him, grow up, accept it, move on and try to leave this behind with at least a modicum of dignity. Be careful, you just may have to change your name from the Titans to The OJ Simpsons."

That's from Christian Darque, a Sydneysider admittedly.

Here's another:

"(Michael) Searle, (John) Cartwright, (Mat) Rogers, etc, should realise that the truth is the best defence and not 'spin'. When in future the club tries to 'spin' their way out of an uncomfortable situation they should get their heads together in order that they don't appear to be a disjointed rabble as is the case in this instance."

That's from 'Skasey' of Palen Creek.

OK, so you'd expect non-Gold Coasters to be sinking the slipper into the club. That's rivalry for you.

But more worrying is the reaction from locals:

"I am ashamed of our club's handling in this matter! Zilly clearly bit that Souths player, and Cartwright, Rogers, Prince and Searle attempt to blame the poor guy who was bitten!!! Shame, shame, shame! If this is the ethical standards set by our club, I won't be signing up next year and neither will my family!"

That's from 'Tweed Seagull' of Tweed Heads.

Or this:

"OMG. I cannot believe the pathetic attempt to excuse what is considered to be a inexcusable offence by most people who play the game, whatever the level. The Titans are doing themselves no favours here or in Sydney/Brisbane. Michael Searle has done his club no favours by the way that he has handled this and the whole club should hang their heads in shame. I can tell you this, I won't be joining them after this!"

That's from 'Prowsey' of Arundel Hills.

This next one is particularly worrying.

Doug Kirby married his fiancee Melanie Fisher in centrefield of Skilled Park when South Sydney played up here back in May, in front of 20,000 Titans fans.

Here's what Doug had to say yesterday:

"I am a passionate Titans supporter and recently got married at the Titans v Souths home game. I have to say that the way the club has handled the biting incident has been embarrassing to Titans fans everywhere. I will be having laser surgery to have my Titans tattoos removed and will not renew my membership next year."

Yikes.

Whether Zillman meant to bite down on Simpson's arm, whether he was having his testicles squeezed at the time, whether his mouthguard meant it was more of a gumming than a bite -- all of those things are irrelevant when it comes to the club's image.

He was found guilty. He looked guilty. The whole rugby league-watching public saw the video.

Yeah, rugby league is a business and losing Zillman for four matches right now is a blow.

But surely losing fans is just as important in a world where bums on seats mean everything to a club's success.

Have a cup of concrete, fellas. Harden up, accept the umpire's verdict and concentrate on covering Zillman's position the best you can.

You're not winning any fans arguing the toss.
    ????????

Yea... that is deadset really really disappointing to say the least... That is all I will say about that person.

I'll focus on the article itself...

The entire "article" was a stitch up. There is NO Titans fans backlash. Anyone who had read the comments on this site or chatted with fellow Titans fans about the incident would realise this. In fact most Titans fans support the club.

That flood of negative comments about the Titans is crap and it is not indicative of how the Gold Coast feel about the Titans and how Titans fans feel about the Titans.

And after all the great things the Titans do for us, the fans and the Gold Coast community and for rugby league.... As if you'd take your bat and ball and stop being a member off one small incident.

Us Gold Coast fans steeled ourselves for a decade in exile, with no team. We fought for a team on the back of grassroots demand and passion. We overcame seemly insubmountable obstacles.

Gold Coast Titans fans are made of tough stuff. And we also have a very switched on and intouch administration.

We aren't going to roll over over one small thing, even IF we did disagree with the club's actions. In my opinion the overwhelming majority of Titans fans are delighted to see the club fighting for William.

It's a joke!

But with all these rival football codes moving into the Gold Coast. Deploying multi millions of dollars to knock over the Titans. We may see alot more of this sort of thing.

All the REAL Titans fans are gearing up for our maiden Finals series and Premiership tilt!
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 22-08-09 at 05:34 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Well...... Ummmmmm trying to find the words without using ones that will have to be edited out

Hmmmmmm

Ok..... there were 29 comments posted. He choses a few that make it look like titans will have no members next year.

Here s one he left out......

Are you lot for real. I m not a bloke but I am yet to meet one that wouldnt open his mouth if he was getting "handled" in a manner that was not wanted. Further to that you do not know the guy you are just assuming his level of morality based upon your own. Interesting how everyone is upset over an open mouth but noone is upset over a player deliberatly grabbing another players testicles.... so biting is out but grabbing guys testicles is alright? I m backing my team 100% on this.

Posted by: Robyn of Robina 12:43pm Thursday
    Comment 18 of 29

YEP..... mine.

AND I will add that mine was not the only one.

Oh and D***Head........ (hey that was the politest option)....... There are many more fans that WILL have memberships next year BECAUSE the team has put their neck out to back someone who is a great person. It takes true strength and testimine to support someone who you believe in even though their back is against the wall.

TITANS...... you have my support 100%. WILLIAM..... you have my support 100%

and to anyone who would rather support a spineless bunch of tools......theres a quite a few Sydney teams that fit that description.......

Na Na Na Na...... Na Na Na Na....... Na Na Na Na.........GOODBYE

Here's to 2015

I can't understand how the club standing by it's players can be seen as a negative.

OMG.... i am speachless.....
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

This was published in PG20 of Friday's Gold Coast Bulletin... Not a good look at all...

Love your passion GCT 07. Too right it wasn't balanced at all. It was such a bad look for the club and makes out that there is some fictitious fan backlash.

In future, us Titans fans will need to keep a look out for these types of things. We don't need to ham it up, but I'd like Titans fans to give their true and honest opinion.

I also believe any Titans or rugby league worth their salt, who did not agree with the club's handling, surely would not abandon the club over such a small issue.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline
    I can't understand how the club standing by it's players can be seen as a negative.
    Too right! I mean Michael Searle even said William was the sort of man he would like his son to grow up like. Those are cherished words you do not use lightly.

I actually believe it is creating great club culture.

And if the Titans ever did anything that upset the fans, they'd be the first to really take a look at why and the fan's wishes would carry heavy weight in decision making.

If you don't have faith in the Gold Coast Titans in being a positive and well administrated club. Good luck finding a better one in the sporting world.

Anyway... looking forward to tomorrow's game! And putting this behind us. Finals here we come!
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 22-08-09 at 09:30 PM.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Well I just got a phone call from Doug. That wasn't him.

Looking at a lot of the comments on that, I think there's one, or a small group of people out to cause trouble.

And brilliant journalistic skills from the Gold Coast Bulletin not even bothering to confirm with the person in question if they posted that on the website.

The honeymoon is over. The bulletin has gone from supporting the new team to doing the best they can to drag them down. Must be a News Ltd newspaper.

Cate Swannell

August 21st, 2009

THE Gold Coast Titans are in danger of losing a bit of gloss off their so far fairly polished image as rugby league's shiny new boys.

Fullback William Zillman is at the centre of the storm, but isn't necessarily the cause of the fan backlash that seems to have erupted around him, at least if the comments on our website are anything to go by.

Zillman, of course, was suspended for four matches this week on a biting charge against South Sydney's Jamie Simpson and the club, at the time of writing, was 'considering' appealing the verdict.

It's not Zillman's biting that's got the fans worked up, it's the way the club's handled his suspension that's grating.

Here's a sampling:

"Your guy bit him, grow up, accept it, move on and try to leave this behind with at least a modicum of dignity. Be careful, you just may have to change your name from the Titans to The OJ Simpsons."

That's from Christian Darque, a Sydneysider admittedly.

Here's another:

"(Michael) Searle, (John) Cartwright, (Mat) Rogers, etc, should realise that the truth is the best defence and not 'spin'. When in future the club tries to 'spin' their way out of an uncomfortable situation they should get their heads together in order that they don't appear to be a disjointed rabble as is the case in this instance."

That's from 'Skasey' of Palen Creek.

OK, so you'd expect non-Gold Coasters to be sinking the slipper into the club. That's rivalry for you.

But more worrying is the reaction from locals:

"I am ashamed of our club's handling in this matter! Zilly clearly bit that Souths player, and Cartwright, Rogers, Prince and Searle attempt to blame the poor guy who was bitten!!! Shame, shame, shame! If this is the ethical standards set by our club, I won't be signing up next year and neither will my family!"

That's from 'Tweed Seagull' of Tweed Heads.

Or this:

"OMG. I cannot believe the pathetic attempt to excuse what is considered to be a inexcusable offence by most people who play the game, whatever the level. The Titans are doing themselves no favours here or in Sydney/Brisbane. Michael Searle has done his club no favours by the way that he has handled this and the whole club should hang their heads in shame. I can tell you this, I won't be joining them after this!"

That's from 'Prowsey' of Arundel Hills.

This next one is particularly worrying.

Doug Kirby married his fiancee Melanie Fisher in centrefield of Skilled Park when South Sydney played up here back in May, in front of 20,000 Titans fans.

Here's what Doug had to say yesterday:

"I am a passionate Titans supporter and recently got married at the Titans v Souths home game. I have to say that the way the club has handled the biting incident has been embarrassing to Titans fans everywhere. I will be having laser surgery to have my Titans tattoos removed and will not renew my membership next year."

Yikes.
    Whether Zillman meant to bite down on Simpson's arm, whether he was having his testicles squeezed at the time, whether his mouthguard meant it was more of a gumming than a bite -- all of those things are irrelevant when it comes to the club's image.

He was found guilty. He looked guilty. The whole rugby league-watching public saw the video.

Yeah, rugby league is a business and losing Zillman for four matches right now is a blow.

But surely losing fans is just as important in a world where bums on seats mean everything to a club's success.

Have a cup of concrete, fellas. Harden up, accept the umpire's verdict and concentrate on covering Zillman's position the best you can.

You're not winning any fans arguing the toss.

Ok.... so by now we have all seen this. What a lot of people havent seen is the origional posts that she is quoting. Which I will also post here........

You will notice below THERE IS NO QUOTE FROM DOUG KIRBY.

Doug only found out today that about the article above and called me this morning. I ve then gone over everything and there is NOTHING ANYWHERE from Doug. In his word, last time I spoke to the Media was with the Wedding. I wont say anything further about what Doug has said because they are looking into what their legal options are. I will say that both Doug and Mel are shocked at what they paper has done and more than a little effected by it.

Here are the origional 29 comments as copied off the origional report

ZILLMAN BIT HIM END OF STORY~! Stop making excuses and admit to what is blatantly obvious and salvage what is left of your club's tattered reputation. I also think that Mr Rogers, Prince and Cartwright owe Jamie Simpson a public apology for the slurs and accusations against his character. The guy is a 2 time cancer survivor and you 3 have accused him of lieing and whinging and generally gone out of your way to attack him verbally. You 3 men should be ashamed
    Posted by: Scott of South Coast of NSW 8:29pm Thursday
    Comment 1 of 29
    I am a PE teacher and my students love to talk footy every monday. All they could talk about were how the Titans were a bunch of whingers. Everyone saw the bite and everyone knows the "squirrel grip" claim was a way to try and deflect attention from the real crime. There was no grabbing of the nuts onlt a dirty bite. Titans I know you are only acting your age - but you should GROW UP!!!
    Posted by: Dave from Lismore of East Lismore 7:36pm Thursday
    Comment 2 of 29
    I am delighted that Michael Searle and Titans management are to appeal the decision of the tribunal,for the purpose of upholding the integrity, ethetical standards, character & good name of William Zillman, earned over some 20 years of Rugby League both at junior and senior level.How many other players have never been sinbinned,never been sent off,and up to now have had a 100% clean slate like Their definately was NO INTENT and strangely, any marks on Simpsons arm had disappeared at halftime.
    Posted by: Reginald of Pacific Pines 7:16pm Thursday
    Comment 3 of 29
    holy cow. im gobsmacked at the arrogance and pure stupidity of this club. this is inexcusble. this club should be removed from the comp. bring back the bears. a sad day for r.l and it really embarrases the otherwise good people of g.c. hope they fold and the afl makes a clean sweep cause this club is an embarrasement for my kids. they are now banned from watching these pretenders. end of.
    Posted by: tobby woh of southport 5:51pm Thursday
    Comment 4 of 29
    wow what a bunch of ignorant arrogant fools. sad expansion team who will fail again. was gonna sign up but not now they are the joke of australian sport. sad!
    Posted by: artie k 5:37pm Thursday
    Comment 5 of 29
    what a joke. this club has failed 3 times before and will fail again im shocked and ashamed to say i was a fan of this team. the whole club and its bastion of liars are scum and ill have nothing to do with them. should have given the license to the central coast bears
    Posted by: tommo of chinderah 5:34pm Thursday
    Comment 6 of 29
    He bit him, end of. We look silly fighting this. Cop the 4 and get bloody-well on with it.
    Posted by: Tony of Brisbane 5:00pm Thursday
    Comment 7 of 29
    My son is a huge Titans fan and he plays the game. He asked me today if it was cool to bite on the field and then just say it was because the arm was in his mouth. Thanks Willam Zillman. You could have just man'd up and admitted you were wrong and apologised for it. You have lost my respect and has the club. As for you Mat Rogers , your comment " To be accused of being a biter is pretty ordinary. " , Zillman wasn't accused , he IS a biter and is ORDINARY. Stop defending him.
    Posted by: Johno of Mermaid Waters 4:54pm Thursday
    Comment 8 of 29
    Reginald of Pacific Pines - Sean Garlick also played for Easts. There are two other members on the judiciary and they also played for one club or another - so that argument holds no water. It's almost as ludicrous as you 'knowing' how Zillman would react if the roles were reversed. Robyn of Robina - the 'handling' was just an excuse the Titans came up with 3 DAYS after the event. I guess it was OK for a Titan (Dellany) to grab someone there though? You both simply have no idea.
    Posted by: BlackDoctor of Murwillumbah 4:48pm Thursday
    Comment 9 of 29
    As I recall the very same disgusting hold being applied to Jaiman Lowe in 2007 by a Titans player just as we started looking like we were going to get back into the lead. Great tactic as Lowe forgot about the game and deserverdly smashed him for such unsavoury behaviour. Jlo was sent off, you guys won the game and the Titans player was never cited.
    Posted by: Neil Rankin of Sydney 4:30pm Thursday
    Comment 10 of 29
    I'm sorry but Zillman bit him. I have the game taped and I've looked at it many times over. It is clear to me that he was bitten. Stop embarrassing yourselves Titans and accept the ban. You are making yourselves look like fools the more you try and spin this one. Get over it and move on.
    Posted by: Glen Thompson of Tweed Heads 4:06pm Thursday
    Comment 11 of 29
    Perhaps now they might be referred to as The Gold Coast Bitans!
    Posted by: Valerie of Robina 3:55pm Thursday
    Comment 12 of 29
    I'm ashamed of the Titans. Will not watch anymore of their games, will not renew my membership, will not buy merchandise. Searle and Cartwright are jokes. How much is a Rabbitohs membership?
    Posted by: Johnny Tancho 3:55pm Thursday
    Comment 13 of 29
    The Titans have come of age. They are now like every other whingeing NRL club who, despite the bleeding obvious, cry victimisation. Very disappointing Mr Searle and Co.
    Posted by: neale johnson of surfers paradise 2:44pm Thursday
    Comment 14 of 29
    he pleads guilty and gets 4 weeks...less than what Brad Morin got last year...now he wants an appeal?...throw the book at him
    Posted by: Howard Jones of Sydney 1:54pm Thursday
    Comment 15 of 29
    cannot believe searle and cartwright, ...for gods sake HE BIT HIM get over it and stop making fools of yourselves and the club.
    Posted by: paul geary of townsville 1:34pm Thursday
    Comment 16 of 29
    Pathetic excuses from a pathetic club. Titans are fast becoming the most despised side in the NRL. No difference to the Moran incident except that one plays for the Dogs while the other plays for the darlings of the NRL.
    Posted by: Drac of Transilvania 1:15pm Thursday
    Comment 17 of 29
    Are you lot for real. I m not a bloke but I am yet to meet one that wouldnt open his mouth if he was getting "handled" in a manner that was not wanted. Further to that you do not know the guy you are just assuming his level of morality based upon your own. Interesting how everyone is upset over an open mouth but noone is upset over a player deliberatly grabbing another players testicles.... so biting is out but grabbing guys testicles is alright? I m backing my team 100% on this.
    Posted by: Robyn of Robina 12:43pm Thursday
    Comment 18 of 29
    I am bitterly disappointed with the judiciary for unfairly suspending Gentleman William Zillman. Didn't judiciary member Sean Garlick play for the Bunnies? Draw your own conclusions as to conflict of interest. I am sure if the position was reversed, William would not have complained. It is not his mannerism. It is now up to the rest of the Titans to dig in and play their hearts out in respect and in honour for William.
    Posted by: Reginald of Pacific Pines 12:43pm Thursday
    Comment 19 of 29
    Rogers sidesteps reality better than he does an opponent. Your guy bit him, grow up, accept it, move on and try to leave this behind with at least a modicum of dignity. Be careful, you just may have to change your name from the Titans to The OJ Simpsons.
    Posted by: Christian Darque of Sydney 11:41am Thursday
    Comment 20 of 29
    Searle,Cartwright,Rogers etc should realise that the truth is the best defence and not "spin". When in future the club tries to "spin" their way out of an uncomfortable situation they should get their heads together in order that they don't appear to be a disjointed rabble as is the case in this instance.
    Posted by: Skasey of Palen Creek 11:24am Thursday
    Comment 21 of 29
    I am ashamed of our clubs handling in this matter! Zilly clearly bit that souths player, and Cartright, Rogers, Prince and Searle attempt to blame the poor guy who was bitten!!! Shame shame shame! If this is the ethical standards set by our club, i wont be signing up next year and neither will my family!
    Posted by: Tweed Seagull of Tweed Heads 11:09am Thursday
    Comment 22 of 29
    OMG. I cannot believe the pathetic attempt to excuse, what is considered to be a inexcusable offence by most people who play the game, whatever the level. The Titans are doing themselves no favours here on in Sydney/Brisbane. Michael Searle has done his club no favours by the way that he has handled this and the whole club should hang their heads in shame. I can tell you this, I won't be joining them after this!
    Posted by: Prowsey of Arundel Hills 11:04am Thursday
    Comment 23 of 29
    I was worried who would take over from the Boncos as the biggest whingers in the NRL. Well done, Titans. The video is clear, Zillman can be seen to bite. So move on and get over it.
    Posted by: tony fraser of Oxenford 10:45am Thursday
    Comment 24 of 29
    After warming to the Titans efforts this year the way this was handled is appalling. First it was no bite then a grapple tackle then a squirrel grip and finally no bite again. What happened to owning up and getting on with it. The whinging from the Titans and the way they slurred 2 other footballers in a pathetic attempt to hoodwink the League has left me with nothing but disdain for this football Club. And to think I was considering membership.
    Posted by: Anthony of Labrador 10:37am Thursday
    Comment 25 of 29
    Very unedifying watching the Titans management and players arguing that black is in fact white. Stop whinging and get on with football.
    Posted by: Otwen of Brisbane 9:45am Thursday
    Comment 26 of 29
    Shannon Walker needs to learn positional play before he returns to the NRL. He seems more intent on being an individual player than capitalizing on the opportunities created by team mates. He always seems to be in the wrong place when the gaps appear. He is also struggling defensively in the Qld Cup so how is he going to fare in the NRL? He's not the answer. I'd move Kevin Gordon back there.
    Posted by: Cliffy of Runaway Bay 8:41am Thursday
    Comment 27 of 29
    looked like a bite to me....
    Posted by: Paul at Palmy of Palm Beach 8:20am Thursday
    Comment 28 of 29
    What about Shannon Walker? Full back is his position! If he doesn't get a chance now, he never will! Let's not forget - only last year he was one the leagues's biggest prospects.
    Posted by: Jim of Southport 6:01am Thursday
    Comment 29 of 29

As I said....... NOTHING in there that even slightly resembles anything about Doug.

So Cate whatever your friggin name is......... its not the club that should be doing anything.........the Gold Coast Bulliten is the one thats just lost MANY MANY MANY readers......

Soooooo much I want to say right now, but I ll stay withing forum guidelines. So just imagine the worst possible comments coming out of my mouth towards the "person" and you might be half way there.

Here's to 2015

Well done Cate Swannell but was your agenda to try & get the Fastest support growing team in the NRL lose fans or maybe get people to want to join that "No Name GFL Team" because the Titans are such Bastards

What ever it is there are a couple of things that won't happen

1.Doug won't be getting any Laser Surgery
    2.99.9 % of this teams supporters won't give a Shyte what a 2 bit Oxygen theif of a Reporter has to say

Wonder what will be said if the same team of "whingers" all share an NRL Ring in October
    #itaintweaktospeak

So reading those comments, because the club stood up for a player who clearly didn't bite and did all he to avoid biting a whole bunch people suddenly won't be members or cancelling?
    Liars. Never were members nor intended to be.

At least the people who mentioned the bears were clear about their real agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Well done Cate Swannell but was your agenda to try & get the Fastest support growing team in the NRL lose fans or maybe get people to want to join that "No Name GFL Team" because the Titans are such Bastards

What ever it is there are a couple of things that won't happen

1.Doug won't be getting any Laser Surgery
    2.99.9 % of this teams supporters won't give a Shyte what a 2 bit Oxygen theif of a Reporter has to say

Wonder what will be said if the same team of "whingers" all share an NRL Ring in October

D@mn D@mn D@mn........ Well said Pete..... well said!

Here's to 2015

Doug rang me, he only found out about this article today. He said it was NOT him! The poor bloke is very distressed, angry and sad. He says he will keep his Titans tattoo until he dies and will always support the Titans.

Best not to say too much, but Doug will be following up this week.

The vetting system for these online feedback things, is pathetic. They should demand home addresses and phone numbers! Email addresses and internet user names do not work, not good enough.

If people want an opinion in the paper, they should be accountable for it too as well as their validity scrutinised.

Doug will be at the game this Saturday against the Tigers and he is as passionate as ever.

You hear his voice and you can't doubt him. Gee mate, sorry this happened to you.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 23-08-09 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Doug rang me, he only found out about this article today. He said it was NOT him! The poor bloke is very distressed, angry and sad. He says he will keep his Titans tattoo until he dies and will always support the Titans.
    Good to hear. I had a feeling it would be something dodgy like that. It is an opinion piece but surely they have some accountability for what they print. I wonder which one of the new Gold Coast franchises she supports.

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

i feel for you Dougie ...i know you and i know you would never say anything like that about our beloved Titans ....hope you sort this crap out i wanna give this Cate Swannell a piece of my mind!
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Ok Its been awhile since iv been on here and its ashame iv came back on here to stick up for myself....

Just so afew of u can hear it from me IT WAS'NT ME....

Im more upset that no one from the paper even tryed to contect me to check this story.... And another thing that upsets me is that afew ppl on here and from the footy belived wat was there and not even to bother checking with me... Since i only found out about 9.15am on Sunday to the ppl i spoke to on sunday im glad after speaking to they did believe it was'nt me...

I am hurt by wat has been wrote on the web site and than put in the paper, not only me but also the club for everything they did for Mel & Myself for our wedding is only one reason why i would never never never get rid of this tatt...

1st thing i did Monday was go to the club to let them know in person that it wasnt me and i am also very upset by this....

I would like to thank the club for being understanding and also in helping me clearing this with the paper and ect.....

So in saying this. Please dont belive everything u read just cause u see it in the paper if u know the person do the right thing by them and give them a chance to confirm it b4 u write that person off like wat has happen to me in this case....
    Last edited by titanstattman; 26-08-09 at 08:44 PM.