Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Default Bulldogs Sign Turner

Bulldogs sign up Steve Turner
    By Steve Jancetic | July 28, 2009 12:31pm

Have your say!Add your comments or read what others are sayingEmail article ShareAdd to DiggAdd to del.icio.usPost to NewsVinePost to FacebookWhat are these? Printer friendly Text size+- THE Bulldogs have begun preparing for life without Hazem El Masri by signing Melbourne winger Steve Turner for the next two seasons.
    Turner, who played one State of Origin game for NSW in 2007, will link with the Bulldogs for 2010 and 2011. The 24-year-old is likely to slot straight into El Masri's wing spot after the NRL's alltime leading pointscorer announced this would be his final year in the game.

Despite his relative youth, Turner brings plenty of experience to the Bulldogs, having played in the last three grand finals with the Storm.

Turner famously turned his back on the last team that attempted to lure him from Melbourne when he reneged on a contract he had signed with Gold Coast in 2006.

The Storm eventually compensated the Titans for Turner's no-go by sending two of their younger squad membe rs to Gold Coast. But it appears there is no impediment for Turner this time around.

"He is a quality player with great experience for a 24-year-old,'' Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore said. "He can play in a variety of key positions and we think he will be another great addition to our club.''
    Source: http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...003409,00.html

It'll be fun at skilled next year. Ennis and turncoat in the same side. My vocal box is sore just thinking about the yelling lol

Hahaha Paul I was thinking the same thing, it'll be a real treat!

Ennis and Turner....
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

my thoughts exactly.... as soon as i read the headline... man are they goin to cop in 2010
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

At the end of the day Turn coat Turner will cry and the Bulldogs will end up with crap like Samau and Issac.