Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kwigibo View Post
    I JUST LOLED FOR REAL.

OMG that is genius!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Scott Prince banner ever. I beg you to make it!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Best Scott Prince banner ever. I beg you to make it!
    It was really just a slogan suggestion, graphically I don't know that much detail is practical for any of these banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I've been at it all day, I thin the hardest part was getting the grid done onto the sheet so I have my base to work with. I've managed to do that and draw the donkey on, and I'm stopping for the day because my knees and my back freakin' hurt - the hardwood floor inside is the only space I really have to do all the drawing! I should get the rest of the drawing finished by tomorrow and start on the painting then, too. I've also added 'TITANS v DONKEYS' across the top.

I'll try and take some pictures as I'm doing it, but it should look like this when it's done (minus the logo in the background of course, I just haven't completely erased it from this picture here):

hehe not very good but the whole Prince of Persia going on
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

and a bed time story i wrote this time last year to match the picture

--------------

The Prince

Once upon a time, in a magical and beautiful land by the sea; there lived a peaceful people called the Coasters, who were defended against outsiders by a group of valiant young men called the Titans led by their Prince.

The land was under constant attack from the evil wizard InJury and his minions. InJury knew there was Gold along that Coast, but the invaders he sent each week to try and destroy the defending Titans were repelled. The mighty Titans held their border against the threat of InJury week after week, forcing the aggressor to retreat, having failed to crack the inner sanctum of the Coasters.

InJury knew that while the Prince stood against him any attack was futile. The Prince?s courage and brilliant tactics were only mirrored by his determination and skill with a blade. To break the Titans he must first kidnap the Prince, and he knew exactly how he could do it.

Every year the finest combatants converged on an old cemetery to match their wits and skill against one another. InJury knew the Prince would not willingly compete against his old master Sir Lockyer out of respect, but Lockyer was an easier target, so InJury masterminded a plan to kidnap him and then sent word to the Prince.

When the Prince heard his old Master and friend Sir Lockyer was missing, the Prince had no choice but to enter the contest to defend Sir Lockyer's title.

The wizard InJury was delighted, this was the first time he had got the Prince alone without the other Titans defending him, and knew this was his best chance to capture the Prince.

The plan worked like a charm. Before the dust had settled on the battleground, the Prince had vanished. The blood rose into InJury?s cheeks, this would be the turning point of the battle, without the Prince the Titans were vulnerable, and he took no time in unleashing hell upon the shimmering Coast.

First to arrive were the Dragons, born in the depths of hell, these monsters showed no mercy. Our heroes fought bravely but two more of there valiant fighters were captured by InJury.

Over the coming weeks, the peaceful town was destroyed. Blood and bones were broken, as InJury forced his will on the hapless Titans. InJury was still not satisfied and sent his most lethal weapon, a malicious Storm of gargantuan size against the remaining defenders.

When the Storm had passed, the Titans were on their knees. Their courage and pride had been completely broken, and the remaining defenses all destroyed. InJury looked across the field at the remaining soldiers and laughed, these were just boys. They were no match for InJury's onslaught and he ordered one last attack on the hapless Titans.

InJury's final assault began. Through the smoke and ruins of Skilled Fortress, a lone figure mystically emerged trudging unwaveringly towards the rampaging steeds.

A chill started to work its way up InJury?s back, this couldn?t be. InJury strained his eyes against the smoke to confirm his worst fear, standing there in front of the charge was the Prince.

InJury did not know how he had escaped, he was furious. The evil wizard tried to compose himself, the Titans were defeated, the Prince would have no choice but to surrender, yet something told the wizard this was not going to be the case.

With his eyes wide, and smirk vanquished, InJury demanded his northern invaders attack. The battle was furious, and the Prince sliced though their defenses with ease, sensationally cutting down one of InJuries best soldiers.

Next to enter the fray was InJury?s personal cavalry. Seventeen by eight foot tall Broncos stampeded across the field. Their skin as black as night, their eyes filled with hatred. The Prince stood at the front of the carnage and fought like a man possessed. For the three weeks the battle raged, and when the dust had settled InJury?s troops were defeated, although the wizard had gotten away.

The Prince covered in blood surveyed his remaining troops and as he looked into the eyes of those still standing Titans, he knew that the boys he had stood with were now men. Next season when the ice thaws, the Prince vowed to make InJury pay for what he had been done to them. Many of the Prince?s closest friends had been lost to InJury this year. And although the bloodied Titans had won some battles they hadn?t yet won the war.

Dont ask me WTF im doing today, im bored sh*tless, and my golf game is up the creek

It was really just a slogan suggestion, graphically I don't know that much detail is practical for any of these banners.
    True, I think you can get them printed but they are expensive. It's still the perfect slogan.

I bought some material and a couple new poles, plastic ones that are adjustable.

Should have enough material for my derby banner and also for a couple others. Also I can have the poles ready for Syl to borrow when she visits.

I can see through the material, so I will print out my design on multiple pieces of paper and trace it, then paint.

UPDATE

Luke Bailey BULL DONE
    Preston Campbel PRESTO DONE
    Aarron Cannings BUBBADONE
    Brett Delaney FROGGYDONE
    Nathan Friend FRIENDYDONE
    Kevin Gordon FLASH GORDONDONE
    Ashleigh Harrison HARODONE
    Anthony Laffranchi BOOFDONE
    David Mead DIVY
    Brad Meyers BIG RED
    Mark Minichiello MINI
    Luke ODwyer CHALKY
    Scott Prince PRINCEY
    Esi Tonga ESI
    Chris Walker WALKS
    Mathew White WHITEY
    William Zillman TP
    Matt Rogers RAT
    Daniel Conn CONN

We will have them for this weeks game!

Just saw the line up as well..... so have to do another 2..... Kayne Lawnton and Ian Lacey

Oh and Coaster...... that one of Princey....... Cracked me up...... the look on his face...... still cracks me when I look at it now.... oh and if you get to bored.... you could always pick up a needle and thread... there s no getting bored over here at the moment.

Here's to 2015

Legion Sewing Club!

Did you want any money or want us to bring anything tonight 07?

Wow, good job Robyn

I look forward to seeing them tonight

* shotgun the Kevin Gordon one lol