Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

I'll do that one if anyone wants. I just found a light (Titans) blue sheet that would be perfect for a banner. Just let me know so I can get some colours

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    I'll do that one if anyone wants. I just found a light (Titans) blue sheet that would be perfect for a banner. Just let me know so I can get some colours
    Just do it girl....

Well after emptying my purse out at Spotlight and Bunnings to the smiling little chicki babe at both stores....... Got the sweat shop up and happening and this is the first off the lines........ Keep in mind it has to be simple with 19 to do by friday.

By the way the letters are deliberatly off center..... if you try and make each one perfect it would have to be spot on and tripple the time it takes.....Each one is the same size as our large titan flags and has a 1.6 m dowel

Brad or Adam will have to weave their magic on that ...... getting them into the stadium.... (brad its only a 14mm dowel)

Here's to 2015

I just called spotlight at ashmore and they sell iron on numbers and letters so I'll try and get there this week to get my Kevin Gordon banner up for the donkeys game ( where he will score a hat trick lol)

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Just do it girl....
    okay, if I do that one then I'll make sure he's wearing a Titans jersey...

.. Shaun did come up with a good one though. Blade leading a donkey (with a 'Broncos' sheet over it), towards a sign with an arrow that says 'GLUE FACTORY'. Let me know asap if you guys think it's a good idea, I'll be heading to the shops this arvo. And I'll do a mock-up of it on an A4 sheet (pretty much just cut and paste, ripped off some pics but I'll have no problem replicating them with paint!) and put it on here for everyone to see. Just give me a few mins
    Last edited by Nathalie; 20-07-09 at 11:56 AM.

Blade will still have the flames on his hands and it'll be done on a white sheet.
    Last edited by Nathalie; 20-07-09 at 12:48 PM.

That's gold!

Goodness..... my sewing is bad enough.............there is no way I could paint something like that

AWESOME

Here's to 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    That's gold!
    Shaun's the one who the credit should go to for the idea - but I'll be the one making it hehe

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    Goodness..... my sewing is bad enough.............there is no way I could paint something like that

AWESOME
    Ma your sewing is great. I know everyone really appreciates the time and effort you're putting into all of this!

Amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ok.... so just a quick update.....This is who we have coming so far on Wednesday night

Rhys
    Wade
    Sean
    Wes
    Ryan
    Kyulie
    Davey
    Paul
    Brad
    Mel
    Doug
    Cassie
    Adam D
    Adam M
    Stephen M
    Jon
    Me

Please let me know if there is anyone else and contact me for address details.

Here's to 2015

Wow that is quite a crew! Could you PM me your address GCT 07?

I'll bring along some of my banner designs and also have some cool things to talk about.

Could Adam/89 bring his megaphone? I can drop it at Skilled Park on Thursday along with anything else that may be ready.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Brad... I ve sent the address. Adam has his megaphone here and I will try to get as many flags finished by Wednesday Night as I can. They are all now done and are having the names sewn onto them. So worst case .....we have the flags but not everyone has a name....... Still going tonight on them so with any luck they will be done by Wednesday so you can take them with you. If you need a hand when your at the stadium with everything just let us know cause we are only a few km s from there and either Adam or I can come down and give you a hand. I got the 4th drum fixed today as well.

Here's to 2015

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    Brad... I ve sent the address. Adam has his megaphone here and I will try to get as many flags finished by Wednesday Night as I can. They are all now done and are having the names sewn onto them. So worst case .....we have the flags but not everyone has a name....... Still going tonight on them so with any luck they will be done by Wednesday so you can take them with you. If you need a hand when your at the stadium with everything just let us know cause we are only a few km s from there and either Adam or I can come down and give you a hand. I got the 4th drum fixed today as well.
    You're awesome

here's one for u paul....

. . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .