Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_07 View Post
    Your not going to let a preggy belly stop you are you.....
    Hahaha.. it'd be a bit hard to stay on the ground and try and manouvre myself around etc.. but I swear I'd be willing to give it a shot if it means that a great banner would be made. The other issue is the cost.. not so sure I have the dosh to come up with the materials in time for the game this Friday (and I'd say I won't have it )..

Cheers guys,certainly sounds like an intriguing/interesting night

I want a banner but more like Sylvias "enter the titans" one which is big enough to bother holding one up yet easy to get to away games with

I was thinking of doing a flash gordon one with the FG symbol maybe with a cartoon-like pic of Kevin Gordons head on it lol

We had a play on words because from distance I called out to White thinking it was bull (d@mn shaved heads)

Anyway.... we came up with

White & Bull
    Gives You Wins

Not sure about time to get it made....

Here's to 2015

We had a play on words because from distance I called out to White thinking it was bull (d@mn shaved heads)

White & Bull
    Gives You Wins

That's awesome!! I'd love to do that - would just need the materials..

So I'm guessing the '&' wold be a bit smaller so it's big enough to see, but small enough to be a obvious play on 'Red Bull'?

Ahhhh there goes my mind running away with me when I know I probably won't be able to make it (any banner that is, not yours - because that's yours unless you want me to make it, ) by Friday.. I miss being artsy!

White & Bull
    Gives You Wins
    I love it. I get them confused sometimes as well.

Or could you even add Meyers for White. Red and Bull, gives you wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I want a banner but more like Sylvias "enter the titans" one which is big enough to bother holding one up yet easy to get to away games with
    Syl will love the fact that you rate her style! I love the Flash Gordon idea as well. He is such an exciting player, I love how natural he plays, his blinding speed and how he always seems to look like he is having fun out there.

It's a bit of a shame that I only have two hands because I already have two flags. I'd also love to make a banner with something like "DIE HARD TITANS!"
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Just throwing a thought out there ...... sort of bit of what you said Brad with the flags going up the back ...... and how players are really chuffed to have abanner...........

What about some banners as flags....................

Each one has just one players name on it........ but it is the size of our bigger sized titan flags...... we end up with the whole team having their name on a flag/banner......

I ll draw something in my inept way for Adam to see if he can do something tricky with the computer to put it up here so everyone can see......

Here's to 2015

What about some banners as flags....................

Each one has just one players name on it........ but it is the size of our bigger sized titan flags...... we end up with the whole team having their name on a flag/banner.....
    That's an awesome idea. Might be an enormous task, but if we pulled it off it would be awesome and really solve the problem of needing more flags and colour.

And also in a unique and special way. I look forward to seeing your picture.

Maybe we can all chip in and pay for the flag of our favourite player or something.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

OK..... first thing......we need to know who can sew and who can sew this week. If you can sew how many could you get done this week.

Then we need a list of who is playing this week...... we can do the rest of the team the following week.

Huge task... but lets see if we can get it done..... I ll do a spotlight visit first up in the morning..... that and what I have hear already will get us going.....until we sort something else out.

We can do this........ after all....... we are THE LEGION

Here's to 2015

White & Bull
    Gives You Wins

Thats so funny

I'd drop the & and replace it with a - though

You HAVE to do that banner. Please!! It's pretty damn funny like the 'Best Friend's a Hooker' and the 'Master (6) Splinter' ones!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Im so over the moon that every1 is so keen to help take The Legion too greater hights....

I know we been talking about meeting up here and than but im glad we got sumthing in place so its the start of the week tomoro im so pumped for this game allready..........

Cant wait to get the mask on the drum in front of me and sending those donkeys back up the road............

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    Cant wait to get the mask on the drum in front of me and sending those donkeys back up the road............
    Hahaha.. reminds me of Donkey singing 'oh the road agaaaiiiinn' in the first Shrek movie..

Natalie..... If i get some materials over to you.... are you up to doing some of the 'banner flags'

And who else knows how to sew..... I m cr@p at it ... but I ll give it a go.....Master Splinter took me nearly a week

Here's to 2015

Natalie..... If i get some materials over to you.... are you up to doing some of the 'banner flags'

And who else knows how to sew..... I m cr@p at it ... but I ll give it a go.....Master Splinter took me nearly a week
    See, the sewing is something I'm not so sure I could do.. If it was a banner that could be painted, I'm quite confident that I could make it look great.

Junior Titan

Do you know that the family and friends of the u/20s players sit in Bay 31 right near you guys.....the 20s get a few free tickets to give to familys and friends....would be good to try and get them involved as they are all obviously Titans supporters.