Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I WANT TO GO BUY ONE ALREADY!!!

Life isnt about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself!

The away jersey is a dead set cracker. I can see them being a very popular item around Chrsitmas time this year.

i will gladly buy ALL 3....

but i must agree the away strip will the best in the comp

god i love adidas.... anyone know when they will be onsale?
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

you would think they'd get them out just in time for christmas, but i couldnt see them bringing them out any earlier.....

I really love them, cant wait to buy one and see our team play in them.....it'll be great........

can someone please tell me whats doing with the HERITAGE jersey?

i dont know of any gold coast strip that looked like that.....looks nice, but how could it be our HERITAGE jersey......
    Last edited by GCT_89; 06-07-09 at 06:39 PM.

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    you would think they'd get them out just in time for christmas, but i couldnt see them bringing them out any earlier.....

I really love them, cant wait to buy one and see our team play in them.....it'll be great........

can someone please tell me whats doing with the HERITAGE jersey?

i dont know of any gold coast strip that looked like that.....looks nice, but how could it be our HERITAGE jersey......
    Adidas have put out a simialr looking design for that French Rugby Union outfit Stade De France - I have seen Gasnier going around in it - except that it is Pink.

That jersey looks like something released for the female Titans fans more than anything to do with heritage.

I'm glad everyone seems to like them. I think they are fantastic, I love them. They ar all class.

You will find that the 3rd jersey is an alternate and not a heritage jersey.

Our colours look great and the club and Adidas have done an awesome job. Adidas is a sponsor and partner that we can all be proud of, another blue chip in our sponsorship stable. Welcome aboard for 2010 Adidas!

And the collar. Oh boy, traditional rugby league fans rejoice! I have been wishing for a collar since 06. And I know Steve will welcome a collar. As too I think the players. This also makes the jersey more a fashion item. One we can wear with pride.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 07-07-09 at 12:51 AM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Bugger....I missed the paper...any chance that the club will put up better images of this on their website...I must admit very excited about new jerseys! Just another addition to the 3 Titans jerseys I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I went and bought the paper myself to have a look and I like it. I scanned it in as well not sure if it turned out better or not, but here it is.

Love the Heritage Jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    You will find that the 3rd jersey is an alternate and not a heritage jersey.
    Tell me it'll be the giants one, I want it.

*bump*

I love the 2010 jerseys. Also the 3rd jersey is an alternate, not a heritage. It looks amazing and it is great to do something a little different with our fantastic colour scheme and seaside them.

I love the collar! Thank you Titans and Adidas!

What does everyone else think?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

i was in amart allsports today at robina, the 3rd alturnate jumper is on sale, looks amazing will be adding to the collection for sure

Was recently on the gold coast for the surf lifesaving championships and i stumbled across the alternate jersey and couldn't resist buying it. One of the best i have seen, love the design and the overall quality of the jersey is really good. Don't mind the design of the arms as well, doesn't seem to catch on your arms as much when you move around.

can someone please post up a pick of the jersey onsale....
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by daveyk View Post
    can someone please post up a pick of the jersey onsale....
    http://forum.titans.com.au/showthread.php?t=15191

old mates got a picture here....... nearly bought one the other week, then realised rent was more important.....lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!