Interchange
    14 Chris Bloomfield
    15 Luke Page
    16 Jamie Dowling
    17 Ricardo Parata
    18 Leon Taylor
    19 Steve Gillett
    Coach Steve Murphy

Its about time they put the kid back to fullback thats his natural position. He gets to run more from there.
    Not many people will have seen him play fullback but be sure he is a much better ball runner then ball passer.

rogers is a ball running 5/8.............
    how long will he be at fullback.............i thought he was training up to fill the number 6 jersey in years to come?

on a seperate note, i love the look of that team..................

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    rogers is a ball running 5/8.............
    how long will he be at fullback.............i thought he was training up to fill the number 6 jersey in years to come?

on a seperate note, i love the look of that team..................
    I heard that Murph wants him to play fullback for a few weeks to work on his defense and to get back to running the ball which is what he loves to do. I still think you'll see him groomed as Rogers replacement. Rogers is off contract at the end of 2010 so i reckon once rankin finishes school they'll use next year to train him up as the next 5/8.

Quote Originally Posted by titans_20 View Post
    I heard that Murph wants him to play fullback for a few weeks to work on his defense and to get back to running the ball which is what he loves to do. I still think you'll see him groomed as Rogers replacement. Rogers is off contract at the end of 2010 so i reckon once rankin finishes school they'll use next year to train him up as the next 5/8.
    sweet as............him and prince playing together....makes me froth from the mouth..............

with rankin, esi, gordon, mead and even joseph tomane in our back line its packed full of speed and youth to carry the Titans for another 8-9 years at least (if we manage to retain them all).............sounds good aye ......lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Junior Titan

I think he has been playing poorly since his comeback..and they have probably moved him back there for a week or two to try and get his early form back.

Truth is if players were being picked on form last few weeks he would be dropped... IMO

Junior Titan

Ill also be interested to see him at fullback....I dont think he has the speed to make much of an impact from there.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan1980 View Post
    NYC TEAM
    1 Jordan Rankin
    2 Lachlan Creighton
    3 Dominique Peyroux
    4 Guy Borgas
    5 Jy Hitchcox
    6 Travis Drought
    7 Cody Walker
    8 Siosaia Vave
    9 Kayne Lawton
    10 Shaun Spring
    11 Ryan James
    12 Dominic Walsh
    13 Kurt Foggo
    Interchange
    14 Chris Bloomfield
    15 Luke Page
    16 Jamie Dowling
    17 Ricardo Parata
    18 Leon Taylor
    19 Steve Gillett
    Coach Steve Murphy

Its about time they put the kid back to fullback thats his natural position. He gets to run more from there.
    Not many people will have seen him play fullback but be sure he is a much better ball runner then ball passer.
    it is his best position.
    i'm worried about the centres and their defence, especially v low and vidot!

Junior Titan

I personally think Rankin is over rated....he will want to go well at Fullback...Hitchcox is one of the better fullbacks going around in the 20s competition.....week in week out his stats are in the top 3 to 4 of the Titans side.

Im also a little concerned with Travis Drought....his service at halfback was pedestrian...especially from the scrum base.....and his short kicking game seemed entirely built on kicking to himself....his long range kicks go down the throat of the opposition...I just dont think his game is up to this level.

Peyroux is a very good defender in the centres....I know im being negative with my comments but I also feel Borgas is probably not up to Toyota Cup standard.

Quote Originally Posted by totally View Post
    I personally think Rankin is over rated....he will want to go well at Fullback...Hitchcox is one of the better fullbacks going around in the 20s competition.....week in week out his stats are in the top 3 to 4 of the Titans side.

Im also a little concerned with Travis Drought....his service at halfback was pedestrian...especially from the scrum base.....and his short kicking game seemed entirely built on kicking to himself....his long range kicks go down the throat of the opposition...I just dont think his game is up to this level.

Peyroux is a very good defender in the centres....I know im being negative with my comments but I also feel Borgas is probably not up to Toyota Cup standard.
    i agree with most of your comments and i think the team needs some constructive criticism at the moment. If it aint broke dont fix it does not apply to the 20's at the moment. They are broken and need fixing and i guess in order to do that murphy has to juggle things around and try and come up with better combinations than he has had previously. I still believe that the titans need to appoint a fulltime 20's coach and let murphy be the 1st grade assistant coach or the other way round. You cant do both and do a good job with soooo much pressure. Rod Patterson from PBC would be my pick for the 20's coach.

Chris Bloomfield has been ruled out of this game.
    He is really sick, apparently a really bad case of the flu and is in Hospital.

Junior Titan

Have heard Jy Hitchcox who is a room mate of Chris has also got a heavy dose of whatever it is and will also not be making the trip.

This game will be on Fox Sports 2 LIVE tomorrow at 11:45am.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by totally View Post
    Have heard Jy Hitchcox who is a room mate of Chris has also got a heavy dose of whatever it is and will also not be making the trip.
    I actually spoke to Jy the other day and he said that it may have been Swine Flu, but wasn't sure.

Hoping it is just a bad case of the Flu and not swine flu.

raiders backs made 11 line breaks
    vave missed 8 tackles, mclennan missed 7

tumbling free fall down the competition table
    its a long way from the silly optimism in the first few weeks in here.
    its not just the injuries, either

Junior Titan

"silly optimism" cant agree with that mate.

They are being beaten by sides they beat convincingly in the first few rounds. it surely is not just a case of all those sides have improved.

The spate of injuries losing Ridge, Hitchcox, Walker etc etc..and subsequent losing streak has certainly dented the confidence and flow the 20s side had in the early rounds.

Ive heard rumours that Ridge may make it onto the paddock again.....that would allow the 20s to have exactly the same side on as in those triumphant opening rounds....Id be very interested for that to happen.