Default Legion Round 19: Bulldogs vs Titans DOUBLE HEADER!

Guys there is limited tickets left for this game, get in there while you can! I bought tickets in Section 513 White.

On July 17, Suncorp Stadium will host a double header of NRL action!

To kick off the blockbuster night, the WOW Brisbane Broncos will take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs, and following on from this game the Bulldogs will host the Gold Coast Titans.

TIME TEAMS
    6.30pm Brisbane Broncos vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
    8.30pm Bulldogs vs Gold Coast Titans

By purchasing a ticket you gain entry to both games - two for the price of one!

There is a designated Rabbitohs away supporter bay in section 317, and a designated Bulldogs bay in section 326.

By pre-purchasing your ticket, you also have access to free public transport to and from the game

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...px?sh=DOUBLE09

what section is everyone sitting in for this match

I am planning on buying tickets tomorrow and i dont want to be sitting near no other Titans fans

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Titans View Post
    what section is everyone sitting in for this match

I am planning on buying tickets tomorrow and i dont want to be sitting near no other Titans fans
    I was thinking about this today. I don't know that we'll be able to organize a section, they haven't provided a Titans supporter bay. But after the Broncos/Rabbits game, I reckon there'll be a lot of space left vacant by their supporters making an early exit in numbers.

I will be sitting in the wheelchair area with my mate that you all know Bulldog Bobby. Yes he is back, hoping to settle the score. And god I hope he doesn't because my ribs still hurt from all the times he was elbowing me when the Dogs attacked our line.

But I suggest people go for tickets in Boof's section?

Pretty disappointing that it is a Broncos home game and there are Souths and Dogs bays, but Titans fans are left despersed and homeless.

I will be buying my tickets tomorrow.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Availability:
    Gold Alloc. Exhausted
    Maroon Available
    Blue Single seats only
    Blue Unlicensed Single seats only
    White Available
    White Unlicensed Single seats only
    Rabbitohs Away Bay Single seats only
    Bulldogs Support Bay Single seats only

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I know we are all scattered around but I'm up for meeting up if anyone is around before hand or even after. Should be a fantastic night of footy and something really different. A celebration of rugby league.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I know we are all scattered around but I'm up for meeting up if anyone is around before hand or even after. Should be a fantastic night of footy and something really different. A celebration of rugby league.
    What time is the 1st u20's game? Because I'll be there that early, anyone else?

yep me too...all i need to know is when is gates open?

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Looking at the Suncorp Stadium web site, gates open at 4pm. 4.25 kick off for broncos v souths. 6.30 kick off broncs /souths nrl. 8.30 titans /dogs. No mention off our u/20`s game? Any info on titans u/20`s would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by helcam4 View Post
    Looking at the Suncorp Stadium web site, gates open at 4pm. 4.25 kick off for broncos v souths. 6.30 kick off broncs /souths nrl. 8.30 titans /dogs. No mention off our u/20`s game? Any info on titans u/20`s would be great.
    That timetable suggests we don't get to see our boys. Maybe they go down to Sydney?

Guys and girls, tickets are still available for this match, the double header on Friday at Suncorp Stadium/Lang Park!

There are under 1,000 tickets left and a little more restricted view. These will go fast, so please jump onto http://www.ticketek.com.au or visit a ticketek outlet tomorrow morning, or give them a call.

Let's get as many Titans fans there as possible!