Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

IchaelMichael Jackson and Farrah fawcett confirmed and now it's being reported Jeff goldblum just died too falling from a cliff in nz

Two diamond albums say otherwise. I don't shoot down other people's tastes in music. I realise it's relative to everyone individually.

On Sky News they are replaying the Oprah interview with Michael in full. Really interesting stuff, especially to hear MJ from his own mouth. Actually they just cut it off.

Some of my favourite songs were... apart from the most known are the ones like Man In The Mirror, They Dont Really Care About Us, Heal The World.... LOL I even like the corny ones like JAM!

I loved how all of his clips were like mini movies and he put so much effort and love into their production.

He was the KING OF POP, he will never be matched or exceeded.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    IchaelMichael Jackson and Farrah fawcett confirmed and now it's being reported Jeff goldblum just died too falling from a cliff in nz
    Yea I can not believe this. I was only talking about Jeff Goldblum with dennis exactly a week ago. Three major passings in one day. I can never ever remember a day like this!

The report I got was reporting that the source was NZ police. So there may not be much margin for error with this... When this happens, it always seemed that we hope against hope that things will be ok, or not so bad. But it always seems to end badly. I remember feeling the same (But it was alot worse) with Steve Irwin.

Jeff was involved in many big movies. Jurassic Park, The Fly, ID4,...

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

MAX on Foxtel are showing a Michael Jackson Top 10.

Jeff goldblum rumour confirmed as a hoax now.

Phew

and Brad, I'm not knocking your taste in music, I occasionally listen to tupac as well but he is out of place in that group of people

RT: @KevinSpacey Jeff Goldblum is alive and well. I just spoke to his manager. Stop these stupid rumors.

full story at nine MSN.... http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...ospital-report

first thing i had this morning, i couldnt believe it at first. He was close to making a comeback too. He must have been stressed but id say he overdosed on something (sleeping tablets perhaps) and that and stress got to him. One would say if he never made the changes to himself that he did, this would never have happened.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

I guess one positive is millions and millions of people are bumping his songs as we speak. Rediscovering and reasserting his genius.

would it be possible for a song of his to be no.1 on the charts again?

wouldnt suprise me if it happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide Titan View Post
    would it be possible for a song of his to be no.1 on the charts again?

wouldnt suprise me if it happened...
    Maybe if they released some new material. Never know he may have an unreleased album or some songs. A tribute album littered with some new releases and remixes would go #1.

this was a great this morning.... spent all day driving around switching radio stations to hear his songs...

am currently watching MAX and am suprised to find that THRILLER is at #5

a great loss to music and to millions of fans

R.I.P Jacko
    . . . . Q U E E N S L A N D E R . . . .

yeah i was just watching that too, i thought Thriller would be #1. his video clips are fair lengthy! which i think is good coz it makes it a mini movie or storyline. I watched his interview with Oprah they were showing before, i think what he had to go thru was sad. at least he'll be remembered now for the right reasons

And the number one song is......

Billie Jean
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Yea I was watching that as well, really enjoying it. But MAX's countdowns aren't always the most accurate.

I went into the Titans office today and Jase from Talking Titans fame was listening to Michael Jackson all day, just like the rest of us. Must have been happening all over the world, in homes and offices.

yeah, it really has been a day where millions of people are showing how they really feel about him and are showing their respect.
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!