Default NYC Round 16 v warriors

will be a big test v warriors

good team chosen for us

almost full strength now

I hope all our origin guys come out injury free. I will be at the game and am hoping for a Blues victory but I will be cheering for Qld in the 18's because of the titans connection in the side. I hear Jordan Rankin has been named as captain of the qld 18's so congratulations must go to him for such an honour. I dont want to sound bias at all so i hope that Dom Walsh has a great game for NSW and also comes out of the game injury free and is able to play for the Titans on the the weekend.

TITANS NYC

1 Jy Hitchcox
    2 Lachlan Creighton
    3 Dominique Peyroux
    4 Guy Borgas
    5 Philip Dumelow
    6 Jordan Rankin
    7 Travis Drought
    8 Siosaia Vave
    9 Kayne Lawton ?
    10 Ben Thomas
    11 Ryan James
    12 Dominic Walsh
    13 Sebastian Davies

Interchange
    14 Luke Page
    15 Leon Taylor
    16 Kurt Foggo
    17 Ricardo Parata

Coach Steve Murphy
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The game is broadcast on Foxtel this Saturday!

Saturday June 27 - 3:15pm - 4:55pm - Fox Sports 2
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by titans_20 View Post
    I hope all our origin guys come out injury free. I will be at the game and am hoping for a Blues victory but I will be cheering for Qld in the 18's because of the titans connection in the side. I hear Jordan Rankin has been named as captain of the qld 18's so congratulations must go to him for such an honour. I dont want to sound bias at all so i hope that Dom Walsh has a great game for NSW and also comes out of the game injury free and is able to play for the Titans on the the weekend.
    give us a game report

Junior Titan

Will be going to todays game...should be an entertaining 20s match....Hoping the Titans continue to get back to there best. The Warriors are in the 8 and thus it is a key game to the Titans getting back in the 8.

Warriors were a huge team in there trial game pre season at Lismore, and certainly wont be easy to beat. We also have to play them in NZ in a few weeks so a dominant win here would be handy.