Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Gold Coast Titans
    1. Preston Campbell 2. David Mead 3. Brett Delaney 4. Esikeli Tonga 5. Kevin Gordon 6. Mat Rogers 7. Scott Prince 8. Luke Bailey 9. Nathan Friend 10. Michael Henderson 11. Anthony Laffranchi 12. Mark
    Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison
    Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Brad Meyers 16. Daniel Conn 17. William Zillman; Reserves: 18. Will Matthews
    HUH where did you get that team? The real team is:

1 William Zillman
    2 Kevin Gordon
    3 Esi Tonga
    4 Brett Delaney
    5 David Mead
    6 Preston Campbell
    7 Scott Prince ?
    8 Luke Bailey ?
    9 Nathan Friend
    10 Michael Henderson
    11 Anthony Laffranchi
    12 Mark Minichiello
    13 Ashley Harrison
    Interchange
    14 Matt White
    15 Aaron Cannings
    16 Brad Meyers
    17 Kayne Lawton
    18 Ian Lacey
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I agree, Presto to 6 and Zillman to 1 only strengthens the side IMO.
    Yeh i'm with u & Steve , we have far more attacking options when they are both on the park
    #itaintweaktospeak

I got it from Leagueunlimited forums.

All our attack needs to go down Micheals side (our right hand)

I dont want to be pointing out the obvious, but Micheals is dead set killing them on that side, and if we dont head down there at least 40 times in this game i will scream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

1 William Zillman
    2 Kevin Gordon
    3 Esi Tonga
    4 Brett Delaney
    5 David Mead
    6 Preston Campbell
    7 Scott Prince ?
    8 Luke Bailey ?
    9 Nathan Friend
    10 Michael Henderson
    11 Anthony Laffranchi
    12 Mark Minichiello
    13 Ashley Harrison
    Interchange
    14 Matt White
    15 Aaron Cannings
    16 Brad Meyers
    17 Kayne Lawton
    18 Ian Lacey
    Well if Friend does play looks like Lawton will get a start in the top grade anyway & the bench looks much stronger with Cannings back
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Well if Friend does play looks like Lawton will get a start in the top grade anyway & the bench looks much stronger with Cannings back
    Yeah, I reckon that is a very strong team and good enough to chalk big numbers against the Ponnies.
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

I have a feeling there is some pretty serious foxing with that Brisbane side that has been named there.

Lockyer was ruled out for 2-3 weeks after Origin but I would not be surprised to see him named while Thaiday seems to have been ruled out very early. And no Carrol?? Henjak was laughing at the press conference when he said that the knee which hit the ref was pretty saw. Add the fact that Kenny is in the mix aswell.

I will be shocked if none of those 4 players take the field.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I have a feeling there is some pretty serious foxing with that Brisbane side that has been named there.

Lockyer was ruled out for 2-3 weeks after Origin but I would not be surprised to see him named while Thaiday seems to have been ruled out very early. And no Carrol?? Henjak was laughing at the press conference when he said that the knee which hit the ref was pretty saw. Add the fact that Kenny is in the mix aswell.

I will be shocked if none of those 4 players take the field.
    You may be right but who cares as long as we Smack those Bonco's

I think Lockyer has more chance of playing Friday then Friendy
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    You may be right but who cares as long as we Smack those Bonco's

I think Lockyer has more chance of playing Friday then Friendy
    One thing that is absolutely sure with Carty is that he NEVER takes a punt on anybody's fitness. He always seem to err on the side of caution as we saw with Harro last Friday. If Friendy does play I think we can be sure that he will be good to go.

Freindy will be a huge loss, but I think we can still roll the Broncos. It was a courageous effort for Friend to play the majority of the game against the Dogs with his injury and if he didn't pick up his injury so early in that game the result may have been different. Friendy has been our best and most consistent, as well as most improved player this year and has become my favourite player by a long way.

He's the heart of the team. I'm confident Lawton will do a good job if he's called on but I'm crossing my fingers Friend is ok to play. We're always disjointed when he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    If Friendy does play I think we can be sure that he will be good to go.
    Not this weekend
    #itaintweaktospeak

Freindy will be a huge loss, but I think we can still roll the Broncos. It was a courageous effort for Friend to play the majority of the game against the Dogs with his injury and if he didn't pick up his injury so early in that game the result may have been different. Friendy has been our best and most consistent, as well as most improved player this year and has become my favourite player by a long way.
    Here Here
    #itaintweaktospeak

Friend is a huge loss, but it is always fun to see a youngster step into the breach. We have a huge bench! I won't be surprised if one of the big boppers start but who do you put on the bench? Let's hope that Delaney comes good this weekend and he can keep up with Michaels (maybe it'll just depend who has the ball more and at least Michaels can pass to his winger). I also hope Tonga is ready for Hodges, he's a one man wrecking ball. Looking forward to this one more than any game in recent history. We should smash the Broncs who are in absolute disarray.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Love to see Lawton come in for Friendy. It was too much to ask for him to play, he needs to heal and be 100% for the rest of the season.

We seem to be a bit of a revolving door at the moment. Ash and Cannings in and Rogers and Friend out. Hopefully it levels up soon and we are full strength.

This would also have to be the first time a Gold Coast team was the favourite over a Broncos!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER