Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Harrison will be a big loss for us, just gotta hope the Bulldogs players dont back up well from origin
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

did anyone just see walker in a track suit sitting with the other titans players watching the other game?
    he playing? any word? looked like he was
    Last edited by patskE; 17-07-09 at 07:08 PM.

Let me be the first to say its all down hill from here
    2012 TITANS Will be a force to be reckoned with

wow i cant even watch this game anymore...
    just way to many 1 on 1's missed.

At least our for/against will be ok...

man i really think we need walker 4, and move delaney to the bench or something.
    a few pass's delaney did could of lead to try's, the forward one and one where mead was in space, but ball went behind him n had to stop himself and go again, closing the gap.
    need a centre who can pass imo
    Last edited by patskE; 17-07-09 at 09:51 PM.

Yeah i agree with Patske Delaney is abit of a ball hog and he needs to learn to pass it abit more we could've scored at least two more tries had he have passed it i think

Have to agree, Delaney doesn't bring a lot, passing is crap if he does it, defence is ordinary and attack is pedestrian.
    We need him out to add some more flair out wide.

That was a fairly ordinary game from the Titans but it wasnt THAT bad. They can do much better which is not what i can say for the doggies. They played to the best of their ability. Utai and El Masri defended the way they should have by dropping back a little and giving themselves some space cause of the speed difference.

I hate the dogs but if they were to meet again this year I will be quietly confident.

Man the Titans missed some tackles

I don't think it was just Delaney tonight. Nearly every pass to our wingers went behind them. It was just down to brilliance by Gordon we scored two tries.

Having said that, Delaney should not be playing centre. If he isn't passing it too late, he's throwing it forward. He had some strong carries, but he can do that coming off the bench in the 2nd row.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJ View Post
    Have to agree, Delaney doesn't bring a lot, passing is crap if he does it, defence is ordinary and attack is pedestrian.
    We need him out to add some more flair out wide.
    But who do we have? Even if Carty does move Walker to centers (which I think has a 10% chance of actually happening barrirng Delaney gets injured), who do we have for 2010 since both Delaney and Walker are leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Man the Titans missed some tackles
    according to stats on rleague.com the dogs missed 5 more tackles that titans. The difference was titans missed tackles led to the dogs making big metres

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    But who do we have? Even if Carty does move Walker to centers (which I think has a 10% chance of actually happening barrirng Delaney gets injured), who do we have for 2010 since both Delaney and Walker are leaving?
    Tomane? Move Gordon or mead? Tagatese?

wat does 2010 matter atm, we need to find a winning side for 09 and i feel walker to the centre offers more in attack, delaney is a great player, but he can do wat his doing now of the bench as a 2nd rower.
    as for 2010, u find prob rogers to centre or mead and tomane swaping around

Well there was plenty to like about the loss... at 16-0 we looked like a 40+ loss coming up but as they did in Canberra the boys dug deep & came home strong & with the right bounce of the ball we may have headed to Golden Point but it wasn't our night

A couple of things from the game...
    The 1st Dogs try to Morris should've gone upstairs as i'm sure he was offside, Rogers 1st half pass behind Flash was a bombed certain try & that Bullsh#t penaltey against Mathews a metre out on tackle 1......WTF

Rogers needed to score 2 trys as he let 2 in , i think the Rat needs some serious 1 on 1 defence training with the Axe

Flash Gordon , you are going to be 1 of the biggest stars in the NRL, "WHAT A TRY"

At the end of the day the Dogs outplayed us but the Titans now play for 80 minutes & thats what will be needed for the semis
    #itaintweaktospeak