Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

So for the people not going to the game, gonna wait till 9:30 without looking at the scores or can'y resist temptation and will go online scoreboard?

I think this is gonna be a tight game, possibly golden point? Hopefully Harrison can pull up after Origin for the Titans but the Dogs have a couple of players backing up as well and also have a couple of injuries and suspensions. Titans by 2
    FOREVER GOLD COAST TITANS!

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    LOL Hodges is a LEGEND. An absolute LEGEND! You guys are just bias because you are Blose! Even when he comes to Skilled, I won't be having a go at him, only worshipping him!

Anyway, you serious about Lockyer being out next week? OMG. Lockyer is everything to the Broncos, this could destroy their Finals campaign if he is out for even 3 weeks.

Kimmorley was amazing last night. I was always on the Kimmorley bandwagon and while the forces of good were defeated, he stuck it to his critics. Whether he can back up so soon, is another exciting challenge we will just have to sit back and watch unfold.

I hope Ash is ok, man that man is in the wars! What a trooper! But we need him back in blue, gold and white!
    I'll be trying to get that **** head over to the fance just so i could get up and close and tell him wat i think of him;....... **** head..............

Hodges is a fantastic bloke and a true role model to our game.

Edit: Oh come on... No one has bitten yet?
    Last edited by Boofhead; 16-07-09 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Edit

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Hodges is a fantastic bloke and a true role model to our game.

Edit: Oh come on... No one has bitten yet?
    hahahahahaha......for the same reason most people try not to pick on ******s.....lol

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Titans First Grader goldcoastitans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanstattman View Post
    I'll be trying to get that **** head over to the fance just so i could get up and close and tell him wat i think of him;....... **** head..............
    I think he is a champ......just shows you how much Qld stick together ....if it had being the other way around ie: White getting knocked out ....NSW wouldnt have rallied like Qld did

its as Fatty said 3 weeks ago on the footy show ...NSW dont have passion like Qld do and Gus agreed with him....

And its exactly wat Thaiday said after the game "you make one of us bleed ...you make all of us bleed"

it was just good to see!!!!

IT reminded me of a good old fashioned footy match ....there were high shots, chicken wings, chocking, kneeing and not much got penalized it was awesome!!!

and that fight was an awesome one on one pitty he got knocked out but ...cause i really like Pricey but he was a good sport about it

anyway thats my 2 cents
    BECOME ONE OF US - BECOME A LEGIONNAIRE!

Whispers are that Bulldog wingers will get bombed all night long

Its not surprising since its only El Masri and Utai on the wings. If they arent competing for the ball in the air they could very well be chasing Meads and Gordons shadow down the sideline.

Geez I hope the doggies get dusted bigtime

With Locky and Sam out the first game isn't looking so great. And the Bunnies are a real chance, big chance!

And look at this titanic Bulldogs vs Titans match. Titans near full strength, busting to show what they are made of and in front of a capacity crowd. So many exciting things in store for us. How will the Bulldogs back up? Will Kimmorley's stunning form continue? Will our Ash play? Bull, Rat and Mini are back with one game under their belt.

It is going to be massive and we are all lucky enough to witness it. It's going to be an early Finals quality game. And the perfect time for the Gold Coast to get into Finals mode.

The Broncos vs South Sydney game is the curtain raiser to the real main event! Gold Coast vs Bulldogs! Just one more sleep.

There are only a few hundreds tickets left! http://www.ticketek.com.au
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Goldcoast $2:15

Gold Coast Over 6.5 $3.10

Goldcoast by 1-12 $3:50
    Goldcoast by 13+ $5:25

Gold Coast by 1-6 $6.25
    Gold Coast by 7-12 $7.50
    Gold Coast by 13-18 $9.00
    Gold Coast by 19+ $10.00

Plenty of cash there for the Titans, hard to decide which to take..........
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Goldcoast by 1-12 $3:50

Gold Coast by 7-12 $7.50

Plenty of cash there for the Titans, hard to decide which to take..........
    I'll be taking those 2 & i can smell a big game from Rogers so i'll sneak in 1st & last try scorers too
    #itaintweaktospeak

This whole round will be interesting IMO, to me the refs in SOO3 have set the platform for the rest of this years comp, there are no rules!!

To win the comp, we have to be ready to die for it, there can not be one player that chooses safety over his brethren. People will bleed, some may be carried from the battleground, others may not remember there name, but all who take the field will carry the scars for a lifetime.

Our finals campaign starts now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Harrison recovery goes to extra time

THE Gold Coast Titans will give injured Queensland Origin backrower Ashley Harrison until an hour before kick-off to prove his fitness against the Bulldogs tonight at Suncorp Stadium.

Harrison was expected to miss at least one week after limping from the field with ankle ligament damage during the State of Origin finale in Brisbane on Wednesday.

The tough forward trained with his Titans teammates yesterday and although obviously not 100 per cent is determined to play.

"They are going great the Bulldogs and I haven't played for my club team for a while so I am excited to get back there and hopefully get a game under my belt," he said.

Have your say on the feedback form below

Harrison has not played for the Titans since round 14 due to a combination of Queensland commitments and a rib cartilage injury.

"I hope to be right. It will be a good test for us."

Titans fullback Preston Campbell is expected to return after missing Monday night's win over Parramatta with the flu.

If Harrison is ruled out, young forward Will Matthews will come on to the bench.

"We will give him as much time as he needs," said Titans coach John Cartwright. "He just rolled an ankle. Normally he would be right for the following week but it has only been 48 hours.

"He recovers pretty quickly."

The Titans-Bulldogs clash shapes as the match of the round as the teams battle for outright second.

The Bulldogs have three players backing up from NSW Origin duty -- halfback Brett Kimmorley, hooker Michael Ennis and centre Josh Morris -- while fullback Luke Patten was in camp all week as 18th man.

While Origin 3 finished in a flurry of punches, look for tonight's clash to be won by the team who best controls the speed of the ruck.

The Titans' little men -- Scott Prince, Nathan Friend, Mat Rogers and Campbell -- are relatively fresh compared with their Bulldogs counterparts and will look to dominate in the middle third of the field. The last time the teams met, in Round 3, the Titans triumphed 20-12 at Skilled Park.

Despite being played in Brisbane, the match is technically a Bulldogs home game after they decided to shift it from ANZ Stadium in Sydney as part of the first NRL double-header in Queensland

A sell-out crowd is expected for the historic night on which the Broncos take on the Rabbitohs before the Titans-Dogs showdown.

The Titans, backing up just four days after Monday night's win over the Eels, were yesterday forced to find an alternative training ground.

Instead of their regular match-eve session at Skilled Park, the Titans finalised preparations at All Saints Anglican School because of tomorrow night's A-League trial between Gold Coast United and Central Coast at Robina.

Cartwright said the switch of venue was not a disruption.

Source: http://www.goldcoast.com.au

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

A win tonight can put us on the right road to the finals cmon boys dig in
    2012 TITANS Will be a force to be reckoned with

Well I am headed in soon, up the Titans! The double header will be an exciting night, really looking forward to it. Also looking forward to seeing our legions of Brisbane fans and hopefully recruiting thousands more to the Titans banner.

See you in there, if anyone wants to catch up SMS me. I think I am in bay 523, around the 30m line Eastern Stand.

Hopefully we see Ash grace the field and we knock out the Bulldogs in an epic Finals worthy rampage.

http://bigpondvideo.com/NRL_Titans/193547
    carty has ruled harrison out
    meyers back row and matthews onto the bench